• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Re:Griso Picture Thread

RJVB wrote:
What happened?

roosevelt_elk_picture_t0855.jpg

elk_pictures_t0850.jpg

Dang, your G down, Uncle with his down, me down last week on something as mundane as an errant dog, all those 8V engines out of service ... times ain't good for Guzzis, and the year isn't starting well!

Hey Jim, good to see you posting again! Photo Res has to be 72dpi and under 800kb. If you think your photo is under both, send it to me and I'll post it for you.

AkGriso wrote:
Washing the G, not current.
Looks like you got it Jim, nice. Yes, the first parameter of the code limits the size to 150, but just delete that part out of the html -- though it will auto-set it at it's uploaded resolution when uploading it to our server/website.

New Forum again...I run two Joomla sites!

Put about 4k on the bike in July and August...

Norton Rally:

Exclusive run at Watkins Glen (they don't allow motorcycles)...will do it this year again (both historic and current track)....less rain I hope.

Vintage Days at Mid-Ohio.....my already fixed fuel pump blew a hose.....better there than 4 hours earlier in the Allegheny National Forest!
With 20 helping hands and tools....I took the bike apart in the infield campground...used a hose clamp from a Penton guy...was back running in less than an hour.

Looked for Ed but only found a lonely Alley...I own one too:

Yes you can do a long tour with a griso:

wound my way home from Ohio through W Virginia, Virginia, Maryland and into PA...

great bike!

rdl

How to give 150 Norton owners "Guzzi envy"

Not..the great looks and sound....not the better handling, braking and speed.....and the cold starting....

When in 50 degrees and rain...the built in hand warmers!!!!!

speedcraft wrote:
Yes you can do a long tour with a griso:

bridge.jpg

rdl

Sure can. I reckon the Griso is a superb Rapid Transit Vehicle

476219361_35202f9d05.jpg

All of that stuff swaps right over to the 1200 too, I don't have a pic of the 1200 bagged up fully but you can see the frames and stuff on this one

3076249477_41ebd1284b.jpg

Pete

PS, you'll have to make 'em bigger yerselves as I've obviously done something stupid and only got the little 'uns.

Hey Speedcraft, great look for the Gris. Mine's a yellow. I had been looking to put on a national cycle screen and I see you've already managaed to do it. Could you tell me which model? Cheers.

doogal1 wrote:
Hey Speedcraft, great look for the Gris. Mine's a yellow. I had been looking to put on a national cycle screen and I see you've already managaed to do it. Could you tell me which model? Cheers.

As far as I know mine is the stock Guzzi "fly screen"...I bought the bike lightly used in late '07 and it already had the flyscreen and the mistral can on it.

The only thing I did different after the first couple of trips...was to put a black cargo net (from my jeep) over the big bag. It made it easy to hold something down for a quick ride....like gloves, a sandwich or camping paperwork.

rdl

Givi Screen and stelvio hand guards work well for touring. Here's mine:

313r7v5.jpg

Once a year they burn the fields in this area. I suppose it is easier than cutting the grass. Huge areas though. And this draws spectators, and photographers. Happened to be riding by last weekend. The fire were so hot and close to the roads that we couldn't pass at some points. They've been doing this for decades here, and normally safely, however this year 4 elderly (all over 70 y.o.) who were working the fields, died. Sad.

You can see the burnt fields behind the Guzzis in the photo below.

aavyav.jpg

Welcome to my bud David of NYC and his new G8V! He'll be checking in soon.

DWashburn-G8V-1.jpg

Ruptured Budgie Rally
Mingoola
Australia

Attachments

• IMGP0371.jpg
    IMGP0371.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 2,680

whoa Nick ... hadn't seen those pics before ... I must admit that I wondered about your CARC seeing the first of the series... :silly:

Back