• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Best online place to purchase Agip oil?

seyser

Tuned and Synch'ed
I need to purchase some Agip oil for my Griso 8v and would like to know the best/cheapest place to order it from. Iv checked with a couple Guzzi dealers in my state and answers ranged from never hearing of that type to another telling me go to my local Wal-mart and buy some oil there :?

Have you tried Google yet? Best source is a matter of opinion. Only your opinion counts when it is your money you are spending.

I got a tip on this ebay store from one of the Guzzi forums, maybe even this one. Anyway its MotorCARR on Ebay. Just do a search for Agip and they will come up. Ships to your door. It's still expensive (about $85 for 4 quarts shipping incl.)

Thank you! I saw a few listings on ebay and will probably that direction but was just curious if there was a better place.

A good alternative in my experience is the ELF/Total 10w60 - I've been able to buy it by the case (18 1-liter containers) for a good price from a supplier on eBay. With the miles I put on the Norge, I'm changing my oil four or five times a year...

I am sorry but do Guzzis run with Agip oil only ? LOL !

Agip is a sh**y oil company owned in part by the Italian " State" ( government ) , it does not have anything special.... it's just oil .
Do yourself a favor , save time and money.

Tell you what,in Italy NO ONE and i mean it , NO ONE buy Agip oil, no matter if they ride guzzi, ducati ,aprilia ...you name it.

Ciao
Marco

NAPA Auto Parts will sell you five liters of Liqui Moly - RaceTech 100% Synthetic - 10W60 for about $47. It's German, and a lot of the Bimmer guys swear by it. They don't stock it at my store, but can get it from the warehouse on 24 hours notice with no shipping charge.

I appreciate all of the comments. I will probably stay with Agip brand since that is the only oil that has been in my Griso so far. It looks like ebay would be the cheapest place to purchase a case.

A year ago I had an AGIP case delivered for $140. The seller was MotoCARR.com / Refined Performance.

recent BMW cars run 10w-60 synthetic, so a BMW car dealer would be a likely local source for oil. Saves $$$ on shipping if nothing else.

Back