• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Opinion on FLorida Guzzi Dealers

oceanluvr30

Tuned and Synch'ed
GT Contributor
About time to take the Breva 750 in for a major service and i live about two hours north of the Miami dealer and about
2 1/2 hours south of the dealer in Daytona. Does anyone have an opinion on the either or both dealers? Which one would you recommend?

OK guys, today was a real adventure. South on I-95 for a noon appointment with Unique Bikes, the Miami Guzzi dealer. Traffic on the way south was not too bad. Got there right at noon and the guys were great. Said the service would take a few hours so i explored a bit of Miami, my old hometown. Got back to the shop when they said it would be ready and sure enough Manny, the mechanic was polishing up the bike. Leandro and Andre manage the shop, not sure if one or both are the owners, but nice guys. The shop is on the small side but they are moving to the front of the building within the next 6 weeks or so, right on Biscayne Blvd. By the way their shop was easy to get to from I95. As far as i can tell the work they did was spot on. Andre gave me a check list of what was inspected, adjusted, and replaced. The shop has probably 30 bikes, maybe more, about 10 or so Guzzis and the rest MVs and Aprilia. Left the shop around 5:30 after talking bikes for a while with the guys and headed north in Miami rush hour traffic on I-95...yikes, bumper to bumper for 30 miles. then it starts to rain real heavy and all i have is a rain jacket, no rain pants. A one hour and 45 minute ride took me over 3 hours with the traffic and rain and by time i got home I was soaked and was able to pour water out of my boots....but all in all it was a great day, the bike road great and i would highly recommend Unique Bikes for service, these guys seem to know their stuff and are passionate about the brands they carry.

If you want an easy ride to a dealer,one just opened here recently in Ft Myers.Was a existing dealer that just added the Guzzi line,though they have been working on Guzzis for some time.

Has anyone had any experience with Red Ember in Daytona? i want to give them a chance, but they just seem like an odd-ball Guzzi dealer. More of a Daytona used cruiser kinda place, than a Guzzi/Piaggio shop.

If you want an easy ride to a dealer,one just opened here recently in Ft Myers.Was a existing dealer that just added the Guzzi line,though they have been working on Guzzis for some time.
Tropic Powersports in Ft. Myers just lost their lease and their new shop is too small to carry the Guzzi line. May still do some warranty but is no longer selling or working on Guzzis. So it's Unique in Miami if you are in south FL.

I purchased my V7 from Tropic a few months ago RIP. Any impressions of the Jacksonville dealer? Nobody responded to Red Ember so I'm guessing nobody has used them.

Tropic Powersports in Ft. Myers just lost their lease and their new shop is too small to carry the Guzzi line. May still do some warranty but is no longer selling or working on Guzzis. So it's Unique in Miami if you are in south FL.
It is really a pity. The dealer had the enthusiasm, tech knowledge, and was very friendly. It is a loss for us here in SEFL, but more, a loss for Moto-Guzzi. This is not just an M-G sickness, but a common sickness for many Italian products, i.e; the FIAT problem but with only 2 wheels. My 37+ years experience tells me that management, or lack thereof, a lack of serious interest in the US market, and of course the corporate incest, for which many Italian companies are well known. Everybody suffers, the IMAGE of the brand, lack of credibility, abandoned customers, lack of support for their own dealers, much less the poor owners of the products. Amen.

Back