• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

How many of us are there on this forum?

AndyGreen said:
Nearly there. Few more days to go and I'll have my first Guzzi - 2012 Griso. Based in Auckland...
Must be like a kid a few days before X-mas eh?

Hey Enlightened ones, I have just come back to the fold in a big way after a hiatus of 15 or so years muddlin about with the dreaded HD's. I am now the owner of 2 Guzzi's. A T3 which started the road back and now a 12' Griso SE which has just had it's 1st service and I am trying to restrain my right hand and run it in properly. Am heading down to the Spaghetti Rally so will get to really appreciate the Gris. Cheers Geof

Another Aussie here - from Brisbane, but living on the Isle of Man, with my 4mo old 2012 Stelvio NTX. Oh, and the wife too. :laugh:
--geoff

UPDATE: (April 8, 2014) Moved back to Australia. In SAMFORD, just out of Brisbane.

Greetings all,

A few years ago I was granted an unofficial kind of Associate membership in the NSW group, based on my Australian ancestors. I was sent some rally pins...greatly appreciated.

One pin was a large round one, with the flag on it and the Southern Cross. It was more like a car badge with a threaded post. I had mounted it proudly on my Jackal, but despite me securing it, someone decided to liberate it.

I am posting in hopes someone could direct me to a replacement. Of course, I will pay all costs to get it.

Thanks in advance.....

SgtCrump said:
Greetings all,

A few years ago I was granted an unofficial kind of Associate membership in the NSW group, based on my Australian ancestors. I was sent some rally pins...greatly appreciated.

One pin was a large round one, with the flag on it and the Southern Cross. It was more like a car badge with a threaded post. I had mounted it proudly on my Jackal, but despite me securing it, someone decided to liberate it.

I am posting in hopes someone could direct me to a replacement. Of course, I will pay all costs to get it.

Thanks in advance.....

I'll see what I can find. Do you have a pic of it mounted? I'll try to get something similar. Do be aware that unfortunately the Southern Cross flag has been co-opted by racists and white supremacists here so its original message has been rather badly besmirched.

Pete

pete roper said:
SgtCrump said:
Greetings all,

Thanks in advance.....

I'll see what I can find. Do you have a pic of it mounted? I'll try to get something similar. Do be aware that unfortunately the Southern Cross flag has been co-opted by racists and white supremacists here so its original message has been rather badly besmirched.

Pete
Thanks Pete,
I think the last picture with it on the bike is a couple of computers ago....can't find anything...
It was a round badge, about two inches across, sort of a maroon color. Had the UK style flag, and the four stars next to the flag....can't remember if it had other writing on it...
I appreciate your help....don't want to make a project out of it...just thought it might be something common to you folks....
Either way, I've always wanted to meet you on one of your trips here, so I will likely owe you a bucket of suds....

Thanks,
Tim

Relocated
Have finally settled down in one place again and bought a garage for the Griso with house attached :D
Near Bundaberg in sunny or torrential rain Bargara.
Any stray Guzzi riders interested in catching up for a ride drop me a message
later swagzz

Melbourne's eastern 'burbs with an 07 Breva 750.
Got her with 4000k's late last year, it's now 7000 and climbing (with 2 months off from a truck pulling a u-ey in front of me. Only a dislocated big toe - always wear your gears!)

Well, I suppose need to get my name on this list as well.
;) JAFA
And if you not in NZ then you don't need to know...

Well been away for a while FIFO, last time I was here was June 2010, but still around albeit don't ride much these days, still own the Norge she spends most of her time in the shed, 2006 model with 15000 k's on the clock …. criminal, Still up Nth QLD Cairns.

I also exist , Griso back on road after new cam and followers , no thanks to nz importers, will post reject parts direct to moto guzzi direct. Dirlled out airbox in major way made a big improvement to how bike runs.......... see how long it all lasts. I live in west auckland

I'd better put my name on here as well. I'm Wyno and I live in Canberra and I've just bought a brand new Griso SE Black Devil. Just waiting to sell my 750 Breva (Missus says it must go).

Back