• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Griso Picture Thread

Beetle..... you got time to come down to Jingellic on the Anzac day weekend? Should be a few Vic and NSW club members camping and a few soft cocks in rooms at the Pub there. Some will/may be there earlier if they have wangled the friday off as well. Me I'm still setting out a 4 day ride itinery from Bairnsdale. B) B)

Link http://www.motoguzziclubvic.asn.au/rides.html

Ooh..maybe. Jingellic is only 140km from here. I have plans but they may change yet.

Will it be a Gentleman's weekend of quiet repose and thoughtful discussion, or an orgy of drunken debauchery?

contractor20 said:
Beetle..... you got time to come down to Jingellic on the Anzac day weekend? Should be a few Vic and NSW club members camping and a few soft cocks in rooms at the Pub there. Some will/may be there earlier if they have wangled the friday off as well. Me I'm still setting out a 4 day ride itinery from Bairnsdale. B) B)

Link http://www.motoguzziclubvic.asn.au/rides.html

I'd really like to attend but fear I'll have to be off picking my daughter and her shit up from Geelong. If I can attend Jude will probably be with me so we'll probably be on the Mighty Mana as Jude has stated she'd rather travel on a bed of nails than get on the back of the Griso :D

Pete

I can second the comments by Kym.
It was an good weekend last year, no real craziness but plenty of enjoyable banter especially around the evening campfire and depending on you mood a few or quite a few drinks.
Free camping behind the Pub next to the river and good roads nearby.
See you there Kym.

Mark

Here are some pics of my last griso... my new one is black too, but with original Exhaust.

Attachments

• spreewald1.jpg
    spreewald1.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 990
  • spreewald2.jpg
    spreewald2.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 991
  • spreewald3.jpg
    spreewald3.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 990

Hiya Beetle. You might remember me as the guy who tried to win the Griso that McGrath's couldn't sell last year. Well, I went ahead and bought my own last week. I got a SE Black Devil. I will be travelling all over the place so I might see you in Wagga sometime.
Cheers, Mike

wyno, I look forward to drooling over ... er, I mean, checking out your Black Devil in a totally non-pervey way.

Got my Griso last month, and I love it. This weekend was my first medium distance trip, about 1k miles total up to Vermont/NY/Massachusetts from New Jersey.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 568
Out For Breakfast

Living in SW Florida...we're not exactly spoiled with great roads. Having said that I had a nice cruise from Naples to Acadia, stopped for breakfast and kust sat with a coffee staring at the Griso. It's just a spectacular machine!!!

Attachments

• gman4.jpg
    gman4.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 1,144
Re: Out For Breakfast

Grisoman said:
Living in SW Florida...we're not exactly spoiled with great roads. Having said that I had a nice cruise from Naples to Acadia, stopped for breakfast and kust sat with a coffee staring at the Griso. It's just a spectacular machine!!!
Welcome to the Forum, and indeed it is! Send me your Registry info direct e-mail if you would, as I plan on updating it in the upcoming week.
I need: VIN#, Your name, City, State & Date of Purchase - send to; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Form Over Function

For me, the looks of a motorcycle is almost as important as it's performance. The Moto Guzzi Griso is one of the most stunning bikes I've had the privilege of owning. At night I find myself going out to the garage with a beer, or a glass of wine, and just looking at it, picking up a duster and wiping it down, even though she's spotless. At the end of every ride, before I close the door, I have to look back one last time...like a lover stealing one last look before leaving the bedroom! Bravo Italia!

Attachments

• Griso-Outside-Ritz-Naples.jpg
    Griso-Outside-Ritz-Naples.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 1,114
Re: Out For Breakfast

Grisoman said:

Awesome bike mang.
Glad to see more Grisos in FL. :cheer:

I STILL haven't figured out how to post pictures to the net yet, but when I do I will. In the meantime I have done nearly 4000km in 3 weeks. I did a little trip from Canberra to Sydney the week end before last and yesterday I did another trip from Canberra to Tathra on the coast and back. At this rate I'll have 10,000 up before the end of July.

Mine.
DSC_7702.JPG

Back