• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

V7 General Question

I'm sure i'll be in the market for one of these bikes eventually, so I'm curious - was there a transitional period at all where steel tanks were fitted to the older models, or did they only get that upgrade when they changed to the new style engine?

Re: V7 General Question

smokeinmirrors said:
I'm sure i'll be in the market for one of these bikes eventually, so I'm curious - was there a transitional period at all where steel tanks were fitted to the older models, or did they only get that upgrade when they changed to the new style engine?

I have a transitional bike: 2012 Racer. Two throttle bodies and a big steel tank. I think all the 2012 V7s in the US are that way.

Re: V7 REGISTRY - ADD YOUR BIKE

VIN# ZGULWC015AM111673
2010 Moto Guzzi V7 Café Classic

Anthony LaGrasta, Mission Viejo, CA

Attachments

• DGR19 MGV7cc LaGrasta.jpg
    DGR19 MGV7cc LaGrasta.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Re: V7 picture thread

Thought I'd share pics of my V7. Finally here after the long wait. Pics after the short ride from the dealer

v7shutter1ef_zps617ddbfa.jpg

v7shutter2ef_zps84d459e9.jpg

IMG_3858ef_zps0dc4ce6c.jpg

Very nice! I hope they bring that color to the USA next year.

Enjoy your new ride, ride far, have fun, be safe,

Regards, Paul

Agreed, that color looks awesome!

Took her to The Snake last weekend, about a week after I got it. Had just finished installing the clip-ons and mirrors the night before, made a huge difference.

1000304_10151564310488587_1771975257_n.jpg

945806_10151564310513587_1126988381_n.jpg

tiltmode43 said:

Took her to The Snake last weekend, about a week after I got it. Had just finished installing the clip-ons and mirrors the night before, made a huge difference.

1000304_10151564310488587_1771975257_n.jpg

945806_10151564310513587_1126988381_n.jpg

So... are the goggles just for show? j/k, I wish I had as much style as you. Nice work on that bike, too, looks great!

TalkingGriso said:
tiltmode43 said:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1000304_10151564310488587_1771975257_n.jpg[/img

[img]https://sphotos-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/945806_10151564310513587_1126988381_n.jpg[/img[/quote]

So... are the goggles just for show? j/k, I wish I had as much style as you. Nice work on that bike, too, looks great![/quote]

Thanks! I've actually done a few things since then, will have to get some better shots of the bike.

Haha, I just bring them with when there's a chance I'll be riding home at night, then they are purely functional B)

Instg8r said:

Nicely played, that's one smart looking Guzzi!

Could you please post a few pictures so I can get a better look at the clubman bars. Are they more narrow then the stock bars? Was it a ditect swap?

Regards, Paul

Tobor said:
As requested ...V7-R with a Dart Fly Screen.

Thanks! I'm still debating picking one up, I think it may sit a bit too high for my taste given my lowered cluster.

clement said:
This is my 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Special.

* replaced bars with clip ons, rizoma signals and mirrors, mistral exhaust and fender eliminator kit.
http://i.imgur.com/5sfrgMC.jpg[img]

* here is a video showing the mistral with and without the baffles.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nez4fu4dViE[/url]

-ben[/quote]

Those Rizoma signals and mirrors look great. Signals are the next item on my list but I'm not sure I'll fork out the $$ for Rizomas. Really can't stand the massive OEM ambers, especially in the rear.

There was an awesome sunset on my ride today so had to snap a few shots. Here are a couple updated pics taken with my phone and edited on my computer. A few more over at [url=http://www.flickr.com/inghostcolours]http://www.flickr.com/inghostcolours[/url] if anyone is interested.

[img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3688/9696509663_3d14a5d811_b.jpg

9699737712_eeabc5ee85_b.jpg

2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Special
VIN ZGULWU019DM200205
Bought 9/5/2013 from Stock's MG in Manitowoc Wisconsin

b_rad said:
Todd the picture of the motorcycle didn't stick on the reply form and I emailed it to you I don't know if it would add much to the forum Brad
Brad, thanks for sending it along via e-mail. I've added it above, and linked your info at the top post. Welcome to the Forum, and congrats on your new V7. Post often.

Todd

The V7 Classic VIN#ZGULW00099M112682 is no longer owned by me. The need for a 'town bike' has reduced and the 1200 Sport takes care of most my riding now.

I got the fender eliminator installed and it has provoked many compliments!
Getting the plastic off the back makes it a lot easier for this squatty body to get on and off the bike, too!
Thank you, Todd
Bare

Back