• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

More 2013 Quotatreffen photos

MotoMel here. As a new member, this is my very first post on the forum. I've had my Stelvio NTX since early 2011 and was persuaded to buy it by my good mate Alan (FATAL) Last weekend, Alan and I attended the Quotatreffen in beautiful Wales and we had a truly great time. This was my first event with fellow Moto Guzzi riders and I'm looking forward to many more.

Re: Stelvio out and about pics here...

Welcome Mel, you've broke your duck on the forum. We could keep in touch this way, it would save me money not having to call you on the 'phone :lol:

null_zpseba76fab.jpg

null_zps64563a8b.jpg

null_zpsa83c88a2.jpg

Re: More 2013 Quotatreffen photos

MotoMel said:
MotoMel here. As a new member, this is my very first post on the forum. I've had my Stelvio NTX since early 2011 and was persuaded to buy it by my good mate Alan (FATAL) Last weekend, Alan and I attended the Quotatreffen in beautiful Wales and we had a truly great time. This was my first event with fellow Moto Guzzi riders and I'm looking forward to many more.
Welcome Mel or should I say Stevie Fanta, hope to catch up with you guys again some time soon

Re.Quotatreffen Wales 2013

Sorry but went away to Northern Spain, Pyrenees France and back two days after Wales meet up.

Here are my images including the Guzzitech members assembled outside the bar (Mel missing unfortunately!)

If someone can add the names I would be greatful as a lot of water has gone under the bridge since then and my memory of names is s***e!

thanks.

The motley crew as far as I can remember from left to right are: Julie? Rays (ray1150) other half, Jonathon (campagman), Alan/me (fatal), Paul (Mrmcanns), Ray, Mark (ukstridey), I'm not sure who's at the end (Susie?) on the right as I was pretty much bladdered and was trying to cover up my Harley Davidson tee shirt....oh the shame of it :lol:
Mel aka Motomel aka Steve Fanta took the photo, it's quite impressive for him as usually most folks are either cut in half or have their heads missing :D

fatal said:
The motley crew as far as I can remember from left to right are: Julie? Rays (ray1150) other half, Jonathon (campagman), Alan/me (fatal), Paul (Mrmcanns), Ray, Mark (ukstridey), I'm not sure who's at the end (Susie?) on the right as I was pretty much bladdered and was trying to cover up my Harley Davidson tee shirt....oh the shame of it :lol:
Mel aka Motomel aka Steve Fanta took the photo, it's quite impressive for him as usually most folks are either cut in half or have their heads missing :D

Thanks Al. A few corrections I think the lady on the far right is Paul (MrMcanns) partner unless her name is Susie which is my partners name and I think she took the photo. So where was Mel?????
cheers

UKstridey said:
fatal said:

Nearly there;-
Julia (ray1150's other half), Jonathon (campagman), Alan (fatal), Paul (Mrcanns), Ray, Mark (ukstridey), Helen (Nigels other half, don't know forum name, came from West Sussex)
I wondered what happened to that pic, I remember everything when I'm drinking o/j and lemonade, there's probably a lesson there somewhere :silly:

Apologies for the error chaps. I was under the impression Mel took a couple of photos, he didn't go on the picture as he wasn't at the time a Guzzitech member. However I'm pretty sure next time he'll get his mug in whenever the opportunity arises, (I think he's a frustrated male model :lol: )

Being member almost a year, just reading and having nothing useful to add here ... well, still the same, so at least show up with some photos.

IMG_9048.JPG

DSCF2216.JPG

Ilmar

Ray1150 said:
UKstridey said:
fatal said:

Nearly there;-
Julia (ray1150's other half), Jonathon (campagman), Alan (fatal), Paul (Mrcanns), Ray, Mark (ukstridey), Helen (Nigels other half, don't know forum name, came from West Sussex)
I wondered what happened to that pic, I remember everything when I'm drinking o/j and lemonade, there's probably a lesson there somewhere :silly:

We missed Farway out of the picture?
His NTX is the one with the front beak?

fatal said:
Apologies for the error chaps. I was under the impression Mel took a couple of photos, he didn't go on the picture as he wasn't at the time a Guzzitech member. However I'm pretty sure next time he'll get his mug in whenever the opportunity arises, (I think he's a frustrated male model :lol: )

Yes - I think I did take that photograph. I recall asking you all to 'love the lens'. If I'd had my own camera & tripod, I'd have set the timer and ensured that I was included! Rather spookily, on the bottom right of the picture my name is shown on the back of someone's T-shirt.

Re: Stelvio REGISTRY - ADD YOUR BIKE

An 2012 Stelvio NTX ABS
ZGULZG005BM111647
Leif Gustavsson, Karlstad Sweden

Thx for good job!

Re: Stelvio REGISTRY - ADD YOUR BIKE

'09 Stelvio
ZGULZC0089M112486
Bought new 3/15/2010
Mike Bacon
Pasadena, CA USA

Picked this up on Tuesday in Pensacola and rode it to North Carolina.

Back