• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

2013 Ragged Fringe Rally

P

PP-1753

Yes folks it's on again this time on the 13th, 14th and 15th September at Bretti Reserve just north of Gloucester (NSW of course).

Who's going? I believe there will there will be a possibility or two from the west coast...

Richard is planning on it if his Norge suspension linkage is fixed in time. Dunno, maybe he'll bring he mashed Bellagio?

Anyway, I'll be there if the weather looks fine and I'm not snowed under when I get back. I have to say I have a bit of an issue with the NSW club. I've done on-the spot tune ups, fixed people's bikes with problems and given lots of shit as door prizes at this rally and not one recipient of this largesse has ever even bought an oil filter or gasket off me. I've also ordered bits for people in the NSW club and they've either never picked up or I've trusted them and the. I've not been paid.

It gets old after a while.

Pete

Well, Mister Roper
If you don't want to go to Bretti Reserve you could always come and sink a few
coldies with me in Mandello del Lario at Café Rosa Elefante.
We're heading or for the Mandello Guzzi Club rally 13th,14th,15th sept.
Terry

Pete , thats bloody disgusting.Nothing less.
Tight wads thats what they are , damn tight wads .
However , dont give up or loose faith .
Regards Supaflee

Superflee,just remember there are always 2 sides to the story.
What happens outside of a club meeting is of no connection to the other members,
With any transaction between the bike owner and Pete it is between those 2 people only,the club has nothing to do with it. We don't even know if they are a member.

Whilst I am friends with Pete and wish to remain so,he should really name and shame them.
Brett

S'not the whole club Brett but there is the 'Old School' for whom all dealers are bastards and nothing is ever cheap enough. I'm just over it. Its the reason I no longer work on anything over ten years old unless I know the person well.

Name and shame? What's the point? When someone stiffs you on payment and then steals your tools while your back is turned its highly unlikely they are going to care if they're called out on it.

If the weather looks good I may come up.i'll probably stay in Gloucester though. My back doesn't like sleeping on the ground much any more.

Pete

Pete,

Maybe we can have a beer together at the rally. Hope you can make it

Tony,

Hopefully there will be plenty of people to have a beer with.

For those that don't know this is the NSW Guzzi Owners club rally on the upcoming weekend 13,14 &15 Sept.
The location is Bretti reserve about 30km from Gloucester on Thunderbolts Way heading towards Walcha.
Some great roads getting to and from this site.

Pizza guy selling lunch and dinner on Saturday and there will be breakfast available on Sunday morning.
You will need to bring you own booze but it is a nice location to camp with plenty of open space.
There will be a number of good trophies and raffle prizes and there will be some organised activities on Saturday afternoon.

Hope there is a good rollup.

Mark

Charlie, I think you are looking a bit sick - better call into work and let them know...

I'll be there on Saturday morning but will be staying in town that night. No camping gear because i forgot to dry it out after the last rally :oops:

Hey Brett, make sure you have plenty of XXL Tshirts please. You always seem to be sold out by the time i get there :(

Back