• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Bellagio REGISTRY & Pic thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Bellagio pic thread

and for the cafe racer fans, this is a French Bellagio conversion.

jama.jpg

This is just the start, I had a faulty indicator and thought I would just fix it.
3 battery boxes and 2 seats later I have a Shorai Lithium laying flat under my scrotum.
Plus V11 tappet covers .......................
bella012-Copy.jpg

Things to come; 250mm alloy rear guard monted BMW R1200GS style with number plate and Rizoma light. Brembo Goldline 4 spots. 2-into-1 headers and twin upswept mufflers on the left side.
These will be megaphones that are curved in a gentle arc, no welds, no creases.
Reflashed ECU, PC-5 and open air box.
Bella007.jpg

Then a long time later, classic alloy tank

...I love Bellagio as well...
Here one of my favourite:

bellagio14_2011-11-18.jpg

Really soft tuning, but I like it.

Here the Millepercento Tenni version:

dsc05375.jpg

dsc05379.jpg

BUT...if you want an outstanding Bellagio, Millepercento swapped an 8V engine into one...tuned to 1500cc! :shock:

Attachments

• Bellagio8V.jpg
    Bellagio8V.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,743

GriGio said:
...I love Bellagio as well...
Here one of my favourite...
BUT...if you want an outstanding Bellagio: This one from Millepercento with 8V engine...tuned to 1500cc! :shock:

Bella(!) GriGio, and I want the MP version! :huh: :blink:

:D ...Love that Italian flag seat cover mate!
She's looking great! ....Hey, how come i bump into you over here? ;)

Just spreading the love :D

I pop in to have a look whats happening every now and again see if i can pick up some ideas

Moz,
Here is a better one.

Attachments

• DSC01087.JPG
    DSC01087.JPG
    942.3 KB · Views: 1,479

...Hola Guys. Click through the shocked faces to view the annual Bella Bash 2012 shots.
* Note the 'mystery guest' lurking in the undergrowth. :lol:

First ride in 6 months, felt good.

The beginning of the "good bit" of the Oxley H'way (NSW Aust)
IMAG0043_zps48a29899.jpg

Hey Finebau, just noticed in the second pic that all the owners are ol' farts.
They look familiar, like the geriatric that stares at me every morning in the bathroom. :?

Re: Bellagio REGISTRY - ADD YOUR BIKE

VIN# ZGULY00077M111893 (07 model) Wayne Jeanneret, Brisbane Australia. 2nd owner D.O.P Sep 2011.

ghezzi said:
Hey Finebau, just noticed in the second pic that all the owners are ol' farts.
They look familiar, like the geriatric that stares at me every morning in the bathroom. :?

:D Ha! Cheek mate. There may be snow on the roof but the fire still blazes in the hearth! ;) :laugh:

Riding my previously owned Bellagio is like riding Kelly Brook... I know I'm not the first, but do I really care!!! :p

My hugger, newly sprayed & fitted.
Wish I could do something with the number plate. By big.

The beginning of the "good bit" of the Oxley H'way (NSW Aust)
IMAG0043_zps48a29899.jpg
[/quote]

ghezzi
That is one good looking rear end.

Harry in OZ

Still wishing I could buy a Bellagio here in the US....I think MG USA is missing the boat on this decision....It's, to my taste, the best looking Guzzi, has the six-speed CARC, and a short stroke version with 1200 barrels.....What's not to love? It looks GREAT...C'mon Guzzi....

Back