• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Why not a group ride

nokarbs

Just got it firing!
Greetings fellow nut jobs! I'm new to the marque and new to this Forum so why not try to get a group ride together? Question is purely rhetorical. Lets meet up at the 76 Station at PCH and Sunset in Pacific Palisades. We'll head up the coast past Pt Mugu and head inland to Portrero Rd and Hidden Valley back over Westlake Blvd to Mulholland towards Topanga. if Rock Store is too pedestrian we can hit Sage Brush Cantina in Calabasas before heading back to coast. Its an approximately 95 mi loop from Santa monica. in keeping with past tradition we can start the first Saturday of the next month, Oct 5 at 9am... I may ride alone, but i'll be there...hope its the first of many...

Looking forward

Andy

Andy, welcome to the Forum and Guzzi Famiglia. There's a handful of newer Guzzi riders popping up all over coastal L.A., so as the weather cools a bit, perhaps we can gather a few again. I'm not too interested in riding the Coast, but I'd be happy to run some of the ridges and back. I'm at the top of Piuma, so I'm on the way. This year I've been absurdly busy and rarely home, but I look forward to meeting up with all of the new Guzzisti. I just finished a kit and pipe on a G8V SE for our new friend Abhi from Redondo... and this past weekend I saw two other Griso of whom I didn't recognize. Lets see how many we can drag out. Post again.

Hey Andy, welcome! I just rode a very similar route a couple of weekends ago with one of my riding groups, and would love to do it in a "Griso only" group! Count me in!

Todd, we're practically neighbors...looking to kick start this thing with an easy local ride Having said that, i'm always happy to go up and down the canyons.

As much as I'm looking for fellow Grisosi (?) would love to see all Guzzi models represented...lets reclaim our roads from Bimmers and Harleys...

Welcome to the fun house. That's a nice loop, esp on a very hot summer day, one I've ridden most of many times. Not sure if I can make it this time, we'll have to wait & see.

I can probably make that one. However definitely prefer the mountains as opposed to PCH. I get enough straight line stuff and traffic just getting there!
Bare

Barenekd said:
I can probably make that one. However definitely prefer the mountains as opposed to PCH. I get enough straight line stuff and traffic just getting there!
Bare

Theres straight and then there's straight...PCH undulates to county line, then there are lovely sweepers....followed by blasts through flat Camarillo farm land...curves are non stop after hidden valley ... of course we can always head up Latigo and come down Mulholland before heading up coast...i'm in no rush...and can deviate... :p

I'm no stranger to all the roads in the neighborhood, at least out to Deer Creek. I've been on out to Oxnard, but I haven't done Hidden Valley in many years. If I'm heading that far west, I'm usually farther north doing Moorpark to Ojai and up the 33 to Lockwood Valley or Frazier Park
The last time I can recall being in Hidden Valley was in the early 80s when I was doing Sport Car Rallies.
But I'm always open for some place new.
Bare

Welcome back Chuck. Cold snap and rain forecasted now perhaps? :whistle:

I have Dunlop RS2's on the shelf if thats of any help.

GT-Rx said:
Welcome back Chuck. Cold snap and rain forecasted now perhaps? :whistle:

I have Dunlop RS2's on the shelf if thats of any help.

Naw, I'll save bringing the bad wx until we come out for a month in December.. :p

TalkingGriso said:
Is this ride still a go? Saturday, October 5th?
I'm booked into something I can't get away of most of the day, so I'm out. Can do Sunday.

Don't wait for me tomorrow. Things have come up, the temps for one. I can't handle the hot weather. Also have a grandson's birthday party. BSA Owners Club ride Sunday from Azusa
Bare

Enjoy guys. Watch for fallen rocks from the winds. See you next round.

Back