• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

How many of us are there on this forum?

Trevor in Melbourne, 07 Black Sport 1200 and 82 LM3. Registered on here a couple of years ago but first time poster. Lost my wife, my best mate and riding companion a month ago to breast cancer, trying to get life back to some sort of normality.

Trevor - bugger, bugger and sorry to hear such bad news! I don't think this site will enhance your "normality" though - most of us are a little bit twisted. Welcome though.

Thanks Tony! In fact I am finding it is the relationships I have built through bike over many years to be the most beneficial as far a s support and a positive outlook.

Trevor,

We have a bit in common with the (2007) 1200 Sport. If ever you venture this far north, get in contact and we can (hopefully) meet up. Always a photo opportunity with two identical bikes, side by side...

There is the MGOA NSW (Ragged Fringe) Rally in September, come up for this - there will be other diehards from Victoria coming, no doubt, if you want/need the company. I recently attended the QLD Rally (Ruptured Budgie) and though a few issues were had (Carberry Flambe) a good time was had by most! Tall stories over a beer, pizza and around a blazing camp fire - what more could a Guzzisti ask for?

Pete here from the Blue Mountains with a black 2011 Norge. I have finally seen the light after 30 years of cruiser riding. The Norge is a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to many miles on my new mistress.

I have just had a look through the replies and i have not included myself.
I am a long time Guzzi owner and fan. I currently own a silver 1100 sport carb.
Cheers Merv B. Rongotea NZ

Hi fellow Aussie Guzzi riders. Just joined up. A long time guzzi owner from Perth. I hear this site has a few ideas for getting the most out of a griso 8V. Riding a black 09.

diabloloco said:
Hi fellow Aussie Guzzi riders. Just joined up. A long time guzzi owner from Perth. I hear this site has a few ideas for getting the most out of a griso 8V. Riding a black 09.

Got your lisence back yet :whistle:

Lol DD, not yet. It should be December but I've some 'issues' needing sorted out. Several of us were riding my bikes and 2 were photographed exceeding the limit. At the same place and time...

I've been convicted on both and getting a lawyer to resolve. I did write questioning how they even charged me for doing the impossible but it seems they think I can.

Oh dear :pinch: seems you fucking sandgropers can't be taught :p

Of my three court cases, the first i had a half win, meaning i kept my lisence.
The second i had a loss but i'm apealling because i have some damning evidence against Trucam.
In the third, happening next month, i will be using the new damning evidence and expect to get of, as others before me have ;)

G'day again.
I forgot to say where I was.
ROMA Queensland, the land of one (and only one) Guzzi.

Did a toy run recently and one of the Hardley riders I know well was unkind enough to rephrase the Jeep advertisement.

"I bought a Guzzi"
"You bought a what?"
"I bought a Guzzi"

Shame on him.

This Guzzitech has been a fabulous place to get information. We have two motorcycle repairers here, neither of whom have any inkling of Moto Guzzi and no desire to become familiar.

I like to do my own service and repair anyway.

Cheer all.

Brian :D :D :D

Here also in Qld. Also lived in Roma albeit some 50 years ago.

Tank bag
Sport 1100i
1000S

Sorry, I know I'm running late but "also here"
And living in Brisbane as well... :cool:

Back