• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

8V SS Valve Cover Bolts.

Jack, e-mail sent... to all others interested, contact me direct e-mail ASAP; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Guys, I have just one set left unaccounted for, click on pic below to purchase.

I will likely be ordering more, so if you're interested, sound off below, or better yet, send me a direct e-mail please; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Got mine day before yesterday ... and they sure look better than that pic, Todd.

If my garage will get above 40F sometime this winter, I'll go down and R&R 'em. Brrrrrrr. :woohoo:

All my Guzzis' batteries are in the house, staying toasty in a closet. Kathi mutters about that now and then, but gets over it. :laugh:

Thanks.

Bill

Installed my new SS bolts. They look great and the socket heads are perfect. My 2011 Griso SE has only 6K miles and yet the original bolt heads were starting to look rough. Here are some pics. Thanks Todd and Happy New year to all!

The top 2 bolts are original, the bottom 2 are the SS ones:
PC313510_zps89c6ce81.jpg

All 4 SS bolts:
PC313515_zps6f9a7c70.jpg

All buttoned up:
PC313521_zps3cf43449.jpg

My pleasure guys, Happy New Year indeed. Thanks for the pics 89MilleGT, looks great!

Should I look into doing a run for the Cal 1400 and/or '13+ V7s?

gregt said:
I would like a set
Greg, I have a few sets extra, contact me direct email to secure a set; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Hey Todd,
Got me S/S bolts and air filter lid the other day in the post and to say they are a thing of beauty is an under statement :lol: .
But alas I cant install the bolts because my Guzzi doesn't like the rain or getting washed cause it fried its ECU and is in the shop waiting Guzzi Italy to make a decision on warranty, apparently they don't trust the Guzzi importer here in Ozz :S .

Also is there any difference on the air filter part numbers between the 2v and 4v Sports, need to get a new K & N for my Harley so was going to get a K & N for the Guzzi through the same supplier here.

Thanks
Steve

stinga said:
Got me S/S bolts and air filter lid the other day in the post and to say they are a thing of beauty is an under statement :lol: Also is there any difference on the air filter part numbers between the 2v and 4v Sports, need to get a new K & N for my Harley so was going to get a K & N for the Guzzi through the same supplier here.
Steve, thanks, I work hard at offering top shelf products.
Filter info sent direct email.

Latcheye said:
How about the whole rocker oops valve cover in something shiny?
I've tried offering full CNC valve covers, little interest. Price would likely be approaching $500+ for the set.

Back