• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Glad to be back

Corn Oil Kid

Cruisin' Guzzisti
GT Contributor
I forgot my user/password for a while and couldn't get in over here, but with just a tiny bit of needling around I found it, thanks to the way this site works.

I'm going to be checking into GuzzTech more often. For as much as I like WG, the heavy handed moderation has really begun to turn me off. It used to be great fun for many years, but lately I have been shot down a lot. Perhaps it is manifestation of its size, at least that is the impression Luap and crew have given. I'm not bailing on WG, but I hope to hang here too, and hopefully find more good folks to jaw with.

Well, welcome back. I try to keep this Forum as neutral/factual as possible, and while we don't have high traffic volume (though we aren't light at 30k visits month), I think we benefit from it with low signal-to-noise ratio and pertinent global content.
I just wish I could get folks to do a simple copy paste of Tech info here, instead of linking away from these pages. Traffic here is important, hence links away are bad (I will be deleting all url links away, leaving the data - I really prefer copy/paste of info here... and adding pics onto my server are best for the future as photo hosting services tend to go dead in short order).

Hope to see you posting more often again, and best to you in the New Year.

What should I say?
How 'bout that weather?
Ask or say something that leads somewhere.....

I like the straight forward technical aspect to this site.
Too many other sites are more like gossip boards. People seem to feel that they have the right to say what they want on the internet with no regard to facts and what is right.
As far as copying and pasting from other sites.....well, there are reasons not to do that as well.

That's great that you like the straight technical aspects of this site, I find that helpful as well.

But this is the 24-7 Lounge for Christ sakes! Its entire purpose is to give us a place to talk about whatever we want to.

I certainly wouldn't want to see this turn into something so screwed up as Illuminati, but I hope it allows more clearance than WG.

And as for you Chuck, you get more with honey than vinegar, you ol' bastard! :lol: ;) ;)

Back