• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

:D Nice one I'm sure you wont be disappointed !
Great bikes the V7 not too much power infact spot on for novice or seasoned rider !!
I down sided from a Breva 1100 in 2010 to my V7 and haven't looked back after 18,000 miles ;)
Enjoy the ride :D

65_dreamer said:
Fairly new to riding (about 1 year on my 1965 Honda Dream 305) and new to the Moto Guzzi world - less than 1 week! I just purchased a 2010 V7 Classic!
Akiko, congrats on the bike and welcome to the Guzzi Famiglia and Forum!
The 305 is surely a lightweight machine, but I think you'll find the modernized V7 beneficial, and the weight welcome on the road.
Love to get your info and VIN# for the Registry here (first post of this thread)... And hope to see you posting often.
Enjoy!

Re-added pics, but now the pipes are black painted.

8_zpse8bbaee1.jpg

2_zps22c9595a.jpg

lateral1_zps8d4400b4.jpg

traseroizquierdoREDUX_zps94ee039c.jpg

damoru said:
Re-added pics, but now the pipes are black painted.
Well done, thanks for posting again.

Pic of a customer's '13 V7R with full GuzziTech mods... As we ride into the new year; Happy 2014 everyone!
Look forward to a fun and adventurous one.

Attachments

• 13V7R-GT.jpg
    13V7R-GT.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,011
Should have done this a year ago !

Todd Bolivar Ontario Canada

2013 V7R ZGULWU024DM100425

Attachments

• IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 972
Tobor said:
Should have done this a year ago ! Todd Bolivar Ontario Canada 2013 V7R ZGULWU024DM100425
Thanks Todd, date of purchase by chance?

I am a novice rider. I have been wanting to get into motorcycles for about 15 years, but haven't been able to make it happen until this past year. While at the Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival in Birmingham AL I told my wife that I intended to ride to the next festival. She said to go right ahead. So I started gearing up and took the MSF course late last year. On Feb 4 2014 I drove to the fantastic dealership in Pensacola and bought a brand new 2014 V7 Stone. I had them get me the low gel seat for my extreme shortness of inseam and I ordered crash bars and centerstand kit on the internet. Now I am ready for some practice! I look forward to enjoying my Guzzi for many years to come.

Attachments

• DSCF0353.jpg
    DSCF0353.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 897
  • DSCF0355.jpg
    DSCF0355.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 894
Welcome to all the new gals and guys!

Here are some pictures from first service performed few weeks ago...

Pop the VC..

Re-torque heads..

Find TDC...

Adjust the valves...not too tight!

Bolt it all back up, sit and enjoy the view...at least until I can ride it - waay too much snow and cold this season 'round here.

steeltalon76 said:
I am a novice rider. I have been wanting to get into motorcycles for about 15 years, but haven't been able to make it happen until this past year. While at the Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival in Birmingham AL I told my wife that I intended to ride to the next festival. She said to go right ahead. So I started gearing up and took the MSF course late last year. On Feb 4 2014 I drove to the fantastic dealership in Pensacola and bought a brand new 2014 V7 Stone. I had them get me the low gel seat for my extreme shortness of inseam and I ordered crash bars and centerstand kit on the internet. Now I am ready for some practice! I look forward to enjoying my Guzzi for many years to come.

Welcome to the Forum and Famiglia, and congrats on the new (and great choice) on a first bike. Hope you'll post often, and love to get your VIN# for the first post of this thread.

370_racer said:
Here are some pictures from first service performed few weeks ago... Bolt it all back up, sit and enjoy the view...at least until I can ride it - waay too much snow and cold this season 'round here.
Nice post, thanks! Must be painful not being able to ride, but you know what they say about anticipation. :pinch:

Nice one Jim, welcome to the Forum, and congrats on the V7. Look forward to meeting you.

If you guys can post your VIN# and info per the first post of this thread, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks to Gary of Queenstown, NZ for sending me his info and pic below. Makes you want to go ride for sure.

Attachments

• V7R-100444.jpeg
    V7R-100444.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 746

right after fender elim

beside my wifeys Ninja 300

trying to look cool for road trip pics

getting ready to leave

on a road trip Brantford Ont, to Pittsburgh
Matthew Costa, 2013 V7 Stone vin#ZGULWU005DM200015, Brantford Ont Canada

I'll have to add my VIN later, but for now...

Hello! I'm Rick from NorCal about a half hour south of Sacramento. I recently purchased a new, '13 V7 Stone and LOVE her! Been a long-time Duc & Aprilia guy. Even dabbled in Triumphs (three Hinckley bikes), but this is my first Moto Guzzi! So far so great. Talking to Todd about suspension upgrades for my K forks... First in a series of upgrades to come.

Anyhow, I look forward to learning as much as I can...and being a positive contributor on here. Thanks!

attachment.php

Love this bike..... and runs well with an ECU reflash, BMC filter and small crossover pipe

Attachments

• IMG_4442 - Copy (600x450).jpg
    IMG_4442 - Copy (600x450).jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 1,187
Here's me & my 2004 Breva 750 near Ridgeway Colorado.
VIN: ZGULLC0034M113331
We were at the 2013 Ouray not-a-rally.

As of this writing the bike has 19,977 miles on the odo and I have, well, a lot more than that!

DanMartin_04Breva750.jpg

Back