• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

tonti & loop pix thread

Here's a few more shots .
Regards Supaflee

Attachments

• 85 Guzzi pics 001.jpg
    85 Guzzi pics 001.jpg
    827.4 KB · Views: 1,229
  • 85 Guzzi pics 005.jpg
    85 Guzzi pics 005.jpg
    826.5 KB · Views: 1,228
  • 85 Guzzi pics 008.jpg
    85 Guzzi pics 008.jpg
    825.8 KB · Views: 1,228
  • 85 Guzzi pics 007.jpg
    85 Guzzi pics 007.jpg
    765.4 KB · Views: 1,228
Pithecus said:
A few pics of my Stone

I like the way this Stone has gone, and think I'll go in this direction on my 2001 Cali Special. Anyone know what seat that is? and is it a direct fit? Really like the handlebars. Looks like generic clip-ons? I would guess rear sets would be required with those bars.

*EDIT* Photos from Pithecus post didn't repost. It's a couple pages back. Gray Stone with a café seat and clip-ons.

GT-Rx said:
Stumbled on this one online... Monoshock Tonti.

I love this bike.... and i love the seat , is it an original seat ? never seen one like that before.... I wish to find one for my tonti...

MemphisTwin said:
Stumbled on this one in my garage :lol: . A work in progress and definitely not for "Purists".

I love this one! Have any more recent pics?

Is that a Police seat or something custom?

My 1975 850 T3.

As it came to me in 2006.
DSC00702_zps23fb3ca0.jpg

and as it is now
DSC02544_zps32e31333.jpg

A few pics of my GuzziTech/GT 1100SS custom. Yes, that's Ziggy Marley, and his face says it all...

Attachments

• GT1100SS-ZM.jpg
    GT1100SS-ZM.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 802
  • GT1100SS-LA.jpg
    GT1100SS-LA.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 801
Here she is. Caterina. Named by my daughter. We are going to build it together. Just gotta get the garage cleaned out first!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 706
Here's my latest addition to the stable. It's a '78, low-ish miles, nearly all original, it's been very well maintained and rides/feels great with a really sweet engine and taut handling. I know it should have spoked wheels but I can live with the cast ones as they are easier to keep clean in the UK climate. I intend to do a few minor mods to make it better for use with a pillion passenger but nothing that can't be put back to standard......in fact I have already started collecting alternative parts from other Guzzi models to do this.

6gbe4g.jpg

This is what I have now , instead of my SP11.
Number 54 of 100 . The frame number is 16991 , just a few digits from the last frame made for the Ultima Edizione's .
There's a bit of work to do yet , but bit by bit I'll tidy her up.

Attachments

• Moto Guzzi Lemans 1994 Ultima Edizione 001.jpg
    Moto Guzzi Lemans 1994 Ultima Edizione 001.jpg
    795 KB · Views: 321
  • Moto Guzzi Lemans 1994 Ultima Edizione 002.jpg
    Moto Guzzi Lemans 1994 Ultima Edizione 002.jpg
    761.9 KB · Views: 318
  • Moto Guzzi Lemans 1994 Ultima Edizione 003.jpg
    Moto Guzzi Lemans 1994 Ultima Edizione 003.jpg
    786.6 KB · Views: 318
  • Moto Guzzi Lemans 1994 Ultima Edizione 005.jpg
    Moto Guzzi Lemans 1994 Ultima Edizione 005.jpg
    798.9 KB · Views: 318
  • Moto Guzzi Lemans 1994 Ultima Edizione 007.jpg
    Moto Guzzi Lemans 1994 Ultima Edizione 007.jpg
    774.4 KB · Views: 318
My Le Mans II slowly coming back together.
So far, all fasteners SS; upgraded timing chain tensioner; new timing chain; new cam followers, new deep splined clutch and gearbox boss. Frame / wheels / all brackets powder coated. Lots more bits to follow.

Betty : 1976 750S3 all geared up for the Ontario Guzzi Rally

Attachments

• IMG_0480.JPG
    IMG_0480.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 514
Here's my Cali EV, picked up for a bargain £600 and I even rode it home! It does have various issues though and close up doesn't look that good-alot of the chrome is pitted and the mudguards are rotten! At least it's running though and all the cosmetics can be done as time and money allow :)

Here's my mkIV Le Mans as she currently stands, but she's gonna change again soon, I've just picked up a sweet little tank from a Ducati 350 which'll mean changing the seat, which means altering the wiring, which means...

10-04-14014_zpscd1b040d.jpg

Update on 1977 T-3 , She's come a long way but still needs a good detailing.

Attachments

• 1977 T-3 002.JPG
    1977 T-3 002.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
  • 1977 T-3 003.JPG
    1977 T-3 003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 130
  • crappy goose1 001.JPG
    crappy goose1 001.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 1977 T-3 006.JPG
    1977 T-3 006.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 131
  • 1977 T-3 004.JPG
    1977 T-3 004.JPG
    948.6 KB · Views: 132
This is my 1975 750 S3. I have owned this bike for over twenty years now. Bought it second hand from a dealer in Brisbane. At this stage it had a black tank with red stripes and was previously owned and raced by Rooney Tune in Lismore. I have sold this bike twice and was lucky enough to buy it back both times. On the first occasion after owning it for about four years I took it back to Phil Beaumont in Brisbane where I bought the bike and traded it on a 600 Pantah that stopped dead in the middle of nowhere on the first ride. Took it back to Phil and after some serious pleading and a payment of $500 he agreed to undo the deal he had already made with another dealer . After a few years and having raced it in the interim at a BEARS meeting in '91 I decided to stop riding bikes. I sold it for the second time ,this time in bits, to Nick Holloway in Brisbane .who to his credit took out a !st prize at the Laverda Club Queensland concourse held under the Story Bridge in Brisbane 12 months later. Around ten years later, in 2003, and cashed up I decided to look around for another bike. Had to be a Guzzi. I figured I had between Buckleys and the other option of finding another S3 given that they rarely come up for sale. The internet had risen to prominence by now as a search tool so one day by chance I decided to type in "750 S3" and beyond belief there was my old bike for sale. Now with overriding family responsibilities I can tell you Nick was very sorry to see it go. Despite life dealing out it's ups and downs since then, even facing homelessness at one stage, I've managed to hang on to it. After having ridden this machine to many victories on public roads since owning it for the third time I finally snapped an exhaust valve at 7500rpm in fourth gear . This destroyed the head on that side and also pitted the cylinder lining. I needed to get the bike back on the road as it was my only transport at the time. It received a pair of brand new hard chrome barrels,pistons and ring set correct for S3. The head was completely repaired with both sides receiving new valves and guides. Having since bought a car for daily transport and the Guzzi now with only 3500 run in klms on the motor, no oil use and bottom end in good order I decided to finally take it off the road and finally give it the restoration it deserves.

Attachments

• this is it.jpg
    this is it.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 51
  • cliff.d's750s3.jpg
    cliff.d's750s3.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 49
  • my 750 s3.jpg
    my 750 s3.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 49
Back