• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio only Rally

brlawson

Cruisin' Guzzisti
Thought I would post this here to try to encourage as many Stelvio owners as possible to attend. It is the week before the national and could be combined in a single trip for those that can make the time. Should be an epic event right in the middle of God's country.

http://www.mgnoc.com/rally_calendar.html

Jul 4 to Jul 6, 2014
1ST EVER BIG STELLA CAMPOUT IN COLORADO

Location is northern Colorado. This campout will be limited to Moto Guzzi Stelvios ONLY.
It's time for Stelvio owners to unite and have a bit of fun, socializing and learning. We will
be hosting a campout and service seminar weekend. We are located in the Northern
Colorado Rocky Mountains surrounded by the Roosevelt National forest on 35 acres with
a 30x50 shop for the seminars. I have tools, including Piaggio diagnostic equipment. I
can have parts as needed. Some of Colorado's best riding is out our front door.
THE PLAN: Check in and set up Friday, July 4th. We will have hot dogs, beans and the
fixings going all afternoon. The local community has a fireworks show that night, about a
30 minute ride away if you choose. Breakfast including espresso will be provided Saturday
morning with the service clinic from 9:00-1:00 or as long as needed. You can choose to
attend the clinic or we will provide maps for some great riding adventures. After the tech
session there will still be time for some great riding before the Italian dinner on the deck.
We have a large deck with outstanding views of the Rocky Mountains. Sunday morning
we will provide Italian espresso and croissants before you depart for home or the National
Rally in Elkader, Iowa. A bit about us, my wife and myself: We currently own and operate
the local Moto Guzzi and Aprilia dealership. I am a Certified Moto Guzzi/Aprilia and BMW
Master Tech with over 40 years experience wrenching. We both have many miles under
our belts and both currently ride Stelvios . You must have a Stelvio, NO GS's, you can trailer
if you want, No RV hookups. Cost for the weekend is $60. We will provide Friday dinner,
Saturday meals including the Italian dinner on the deck and Sunday breakfast. Bottled water,
potable water, coolers and ice will be supplied for your beer or soda. There are great places
to set up your tents. Porta Johns will be on site. The property is at 8000 feet and can have
cool evenings, and is accessed only by a 5 mile winding dirt road. We will provide you a
map or GPS coordinates and a combination to the gate. It is locked and you cannot access
the property without the combination. Email to steve@beemersandmore.com for any details
and to complete payment. Steve Eddins, 800 Stockton Avenue, Fort Collins, Colorado 80524.
970-221-1014.

We'll be there!! We have "planned" a trip from South Mississippi north to Minnesota, across through the Black Hills then on to Ft Collins. Hope to see you there!

Jay

I've got it on my riding calendar. It's the weekend after the VA Regional Rally in Meadows of Dan, VA and the weekend before the Guzzi National in Elkader, IA. Three weeks on the road -- sounds good.

Ride safe.

jknight611 said:
We'll be there!! We have "planned" a trip from South Mississippi north to Minnesota, across through the Black Hills then on to Ft Collins. Hope to see you there!

Jay

How far North into Mn?

Thanks for posting. I've pinned this topic to the top, and I'll link to it on our Facebook page.

I was planning to be there but my clutch explosion has killed my trip to see you and to the national campout, last year it was the spoke problem. Can i still stop over on the weestrom with a picture of my Stella plastered on the tank :oops:

Back