• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Outlaw Ride '09 4/27-4/29

Re:Outlaw Ride '09 at Big Nose Kate's Saloon

I was hoping to come in here and commit to going after making vacation date plans with work this morning, but that didn't work out so well. They laid two guys off this morning. I'm not really worried about loosing my job, but now I have to be on call more hours for the same pay (salary), and no extra help to fill in for time off. This will most likely just be a temporary thing (I hope), but not sure for how long. I'M still hoping to go, just cant commit for now.

To quote Guzzi Bob's favorite home away from home " We'll leave the light on for you ".

Lupo wrote:
So far it looks to be: Me - Rich - Jamileh - Todd - Bob - Brian - Tyler - Willy - Derral - Woody . Now of course I'm hopping to hear from Don and some others. It would be great if Drew could do the saloon shots. I hope we get some new ( to this ride ) riders. I expect some, like Jetboy and a couple of others who have already expressed interest. We're still 12 weeks away so it looks pretty good. Last year the count was 4 at this time and we had a peak of 18B)
Work is going to get in the way for me. I will be expecting some pictures so I know what I missed :(

So screw all this stuff. What's up with the Outlaws ? We're 6 weeks out and who's in ? I know I got Rich, Todd, Jammie, Bob, Brian but what about Don??? You know you must submit if the glove don't fit !!! The S/E AZ boyz are always ready (real MFers). I wish I could hear from the NM boyz or especially Don of "The Far East". Even Charles from next door would be nice. I have to start making the hard plans soon so PM your Phone if I haven't got it and I'll call to make final arrangements. You Regular Outlaws can stand by and I'll get to you.

BTW, where's Tyler been? Can it be full-on outlaw without him???

Tyler is in. He lurks here but doesn't post much.

Took a stab at the shirt design tonight... whatcha'all think?

The only thing that can spoil it for me is my Weekend Systems Engineering Classes.
Must check the schedule. Otherwise I should make it. Will talk to Drew soon...

Sounds like a great time. I've only done a couple of monthly rides with the SoCal group. It's hard for me to get up to LA . I would like to get to know you guys better. I will try to make the april 5 ride and at that time I will have a better idea if I can commit. I need to convince my wife and one employee why I need to take a vacation without them. OH, what if I tell them the truth. That if I don''t go , I may have to shoot my self in the head because there driving me fu###ng craaaaaazy !!. :woohoo:

Two hours spent on the t-shirt design and nary a peep. Thanks. :unsure:

ALdad, you *HAVE* to go. Look forward to seeing you at the first Sunday of the month as well.

peep + 1

I like it, Todd!! Will wear one proudly.

Lupo wrote:
peep
:p I like it.
Good, now find a local shop there that will do them for us... and tell me what format/spec they want the artwork in. ;)
Thanks too Jam.
I think I want to do the SouthWest Riders Tacho/Crest on back, just below the neckline like last year too.

Larry, I want two (2) XL S/S & two (2) XL L/S.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk (brake sound)

Class on Friday & Saturday.
Not enough time.

CRAP!

Sched. is Tombstone Tues. morning.

There by Tuesday, home by Thursday.
Too much for me.
Sucks.

RacerX wrote:
Two hours spent on the t-shirt design and nary a peep. Thanks. :unsure:
Nice design, My 2cents, add a vulture wearing a guzzi shirt sitting on the cemetary sign or the 2009. Just a thougnt I know how sensitive artsy types can be with the critics. Cheer! Alan ;)

ALdad 06 wrote:
Nice design, My 2cents, add a vulture wearing a guzzi shirt sitting on the cemetary sign or the 2009. Just a thougnt I know how sensitive artsy types can be with the critics. Cheer! Alan ;)
No sensitive artsy type here... I like the idea of a vulture, but trying to keep the cost down if we go color, esp. for a tiny little MG logo might not make it worth it. Let's see what Larry finds out about cost.

SoCalDon wrote:
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk (brake sound) Class on Friday & Saturday. Not enough time.
CRAP!
Suck... hate when work gets in the way. :S

Back