• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Vancouver Island Guzzisti

Grisoguzzi

Tuned and Synch'ed
Hi,
Am returning to Vancouver Island (Sayward) this spring and wonder just how many Island Guzzisti are out there?
George

Griso11
V7 Classic
breva850 at hotmail.com

Well, there is me in Port McNeill... meet you for coffee at the Cablehouse?

Alan

There's a few of us Guzzi riders on the southern part of the island, Cobble Hill and Victoria.

Hi there. Im in Campbell River. Currently riding a Quota. There re a few interesting Guzzis around, Lario, Tenni

I'm looking to become a Guzzisti - I see a Norge in my future. :D Anybody else have one that can give me some insight?

Cowgirl said:
I'm looking to become a Guzzisti - I see a Norge in my future. :D Anybody else have one that can give me some insight?
Cowgirl, welcome and congrats in advance. All of your questions on the Norge can be found in the Breva/Norge/Sport section. POst again there.

Im in the throws of rebuilding my crashed Quota, Upgraded headlights, Fork boots, Price Sloan exhaust, New shock with remote pre-load. Would also love to find a nice V65 Lario.

Anyone interested in a Guzzi get together for some Kind of Hot Italian beverage some day in CR?

Although I live on the Mainland, most all of my family is on the Island; Mill Bay, Victoria, Langford, Sooke, Naniamo, Gabriola, and just this week one of my cousins moved to Cobble Hill. Since I bought the Griso I haven't done an Island ride yet. Brian, I also have an aunt in Black Creek and a cousin in Comox who I visit once in a while. I'd stop in for a bevvy, if I get over there on two wheels.

New Vancouver island Dealer

The latest in Guzzi/Aprillia etc seems to be Duncan Motorcycles.
anyone talked to these folks yet about guzzi stuff?

Van island is home to Gutzi remanufacting plant for pasta makers and rebranded quad bikes... there are of course some genuine article there as well Ernie!!!

Hi George,
I'm in Courtenay and ride a Griso 8V. There is also a Stelvio here and I know Brian in CR and we've talked about having a gathering over here at some point . Sounds like it just might happen . I'd definitely be in .

Cheers, Steve

Steve,
A bit late in reply - you may not even still have the Griso?
Anyways, pm me or gsansburyparr@me.com will do it.
I'm in Sayward with cafe'd 850T, '98 Centauro and 2 valve Griso as well as a race prepped Husquvarna mower and a supercharged log splitter.
George

Grisoguzzi said:
Steve,
A bit late in reply - you may not even still have the Griso?
Anyways, pm me or gsansburyparr@me.com will do it.
I'm in Sayward with cafe'd 850T, '98 Centauro and 2 valve Griso as well as a race prepped Husquvarna mower and a supercharged log splitter.
George

Boy , time flies . i didn't see your reply till now but better late than never . I traded the griso in for a Stelvio and am a happy camper as the bike fits me much better . Late in the season but maybe a rendezvous before the bad weather hits . I see Brian from CR the odd time but have been so busy I haven't had a chance to get to the Thurs. night gathering here in Courtenay . I'll email as well . Cheers , Steve

Count me in. I have a 2012 Stelvio in Cowichan Bay. I'd be happy to attend a gathering anywhere on the Island. I can be reached at huppy27@shaw.ca or 250-743-5062.

Keep the rubber side down.....Len O

Hello island Guzzisti, Ladysmith is home for a 2004 California1100EV I picked up this summer. Bought it in Ontario, rode it home to get acquainted with the bike, excepting the weather and a very painful case of Guzzi butt (new saddle's been ordered), it was an enjoyable ride. Can anyone recommend a good Guzzi mechanic/tuner on Vancouver Island or in Van? I suspect the timing is off; since it has EFI sorting it is a bit outside the scope of what I'm familiar with.
Thank you, Peter
peter100gs@hotmail.com

Back