• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Part # V7 Fuel Pump

ghezzi

High Miler
GT Contributor
Web site glitch means I cannot enter "DOWNLOADS".

I am wanting to know the part # for a V7 Cafe' fuel pump assembly .........................
as in, if it is the same as my Bellagio (GUO3107270).

Then I can do this below to my avatar;

Attachments

• V9-CR.jpg
    V9-CR.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 362
francod123 said:
I believe the fuel pump assembly for the v7 is B063752.

Seen here, pg.33:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Since he wanted the chrome tank, I looked up the Racer. Strange the two V7s have different part number fuel pumps. But since the Bellagio seems to have a California style tank, it is probably different from the Bellagio pump.

Then my next question is John;
Is the fuel pressure and fuel flow rate of the V7 compatible with the requirements of the 940 engine?

Or do both fuel pumps have the same gasket/mount plate?

Ultimately if my pump will fit the V7 tank (any colour will do) and I can fit it to the Bellagio, which is basically a Tonti frame from the steering head to the rear tank mount, this may be cheaper than buying a retro MKII Le Mans alloy/steel tank and then modifying to install the internal pump.

On the above photo I like the way the tank sits down close to the cylinder heads.
Bellagio (Cali style) tank is mounted higher and then has steel plates below (which I have removed) to hide all the ugly wiring and hoses.

Ghezzi,

The Cali style fuel pump is completely different from the V7 pump. There is no way it will work on theV7 tank. You would need the V7 fuel pump as well. Also you will need to check the pin outs to see if it is compatible with your wiring harness. The fuel pump connector is the same, but you may need to make a longer fuel line to reach the location of the V7 pump. I believe the fuel pressure supplied is the same across all the injected bikes, just different injectors and maps. To me this is more trouble than it is worth, but it is up to you.

Quoting John;
To me this is more trouble than it is worth, but it is up to you.

Seriously, I loved my stock Bellagio.
When one of my rear indicators developed an intermittent fault, I had to repair it to keep it road worthy, and look what bloody happened. TRUE

As I removed excess junk to get access, the bike looked better without it.
Then other bits looked out of place or no longer blended with the style.
Now the tank just looks wrong, dun it?

Attachments

• IMG_0707.JPG
    IMG_0707.JPG
    219.7 KB · Views: 220
I'm more a function over looks guy. I wouldn't have done any of that, but perhaps the years are taking their toll.

I am totally with you in the function over form John, just got carried away this time.
In reality I will never be totally satisfied until I own a Ghezzi & Brian Fionda, however in the mean time I yearn for a slightly more affordable option.
A modernized MKIII Le Mans or a modern mechanical monster retro cafe'd special.

In FUNCTION, I have installed monobloc Brembo calipers from a Ducati 999R and Brembo radial master cylinder off an R1.
Forks re-valved and resprung, Mastris R shock resprung once and re-valved twice so far. Open air box and K&N.
Custom exhaust for a sweet note and also for better performance, most of this probably came from the weight loss.
Lithium battery saved 4kg but also necessitated half the seat changes to fit it out of sight.

Handle bars and yokes was also for better comfort and weight loss.
Total wet weight (full tank) is 217kg.

Most of the visual change has come by taking stuff off the bike, not adding it.

Back