• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Breva 11 - Norge 12 & 1200 Sport Registry and picture thread

Thank you guys, all above now added. Keep them coming, and be sure to post your date of purchase.

I hope I did this right.

It's an 06 w/53k miles, factory sidecases, Givi screen and topcase mount, YSS shock, Mistral crossover and carbon fiber can, and the Giant loop Ft. Rock topcase.
I've wanted a Guzzi since the Rosso Mandello came out, now I have a more practical one, one day I'll have that one too. Love this bike, runs like a top!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    958.1 KB · Views: 118
Re: Re:B/N Pic thread

Brevabrabo said:
:woohoo: Thanks for helping me out YBFAST.
Here the first picture of me newest Italian girlfriend. We date since februari 2008. :p

more pics to follow soon.

Does anyone know what topcase that is? The backrest on it looks like something the wife would like, thanks for your help.

My 1200 Sport 2V was purchased from Adelaide, Australia in April 2011 ( VIN ZGULPM0077M111533 ) with 15000 kilometers on the clock. Build date is Feb 2007. I am the second owner.

Recently fitted a PCV and Autotune ordered through Todd here at GuzziTech. Its now had its first auto-tune and running sweet with a bit more power around 4000 and smoother throttle response. Still has some popping on deceleration so will need some help on how to tune that out.

I parked alongside a football oval one day and an old gentleman came over to admire my bike. He looked quizzically at my licence plate and asked, "what is mot zero?" :(

Attachments

• Bike-7232209.jpg
    Bike-7232209.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 20110508-P5080535.jpg
    20110508-P5080535.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 170

VIN#ZGULPC0067M114112 - Lee Turner - Simi Valley, CA - DOP 9/23/12

Attachments

• B11_at_GT.JPG
    B11_at_GT.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
:D Germany, Lower Saxony :D

Attachments

• DSCN0289_2.jpg
    DSCN0289_2.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN0293.jpg
    DSCN0293.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 69
Number: ZGULPH0116M111719
Grey Norge 1200 2V (05-09-2006 in Italy)
Date of purchace 02 May 2012 in the Netherlands.
The Hague

Added the two above, thanks much guys. Berry, your picture went missing, post again if you can.

VIN ZGULPU0047M112722 - Kevin Gilbert -Wichita KS- Colorado Semi-Native

Last edited:
Thanks guys, now added to the first post here. Kevin, date of purchase?

Red 2008 1200 Sport

VIN:ZGULPUS088M112382

I am the second owner. Bought young with 3k mi on it. D.O.P: 29 Jun 2014. Pictures to come in a bit.

Took a winter ride to test how weather proof this new $40 top box was, but didn't get enough rain to tell.

I had my GPS on and can tell you 110 kph is really 105, so the speedo on the bike is a bit optimistic.

P8100053

P8100043 P8100049 P8100052

A few more from the same ride. You might notice my lights are on in some of the photos. I had ridden this road the previous weekend, and travelled the windy forest section from one end to the other (about 35kms) before I saw another vehicle, which started to worry me considering how cold it was. If my bike failed to restart after one of these stops, I might have to hunker down in subzero temperatures for the night, which was a sobering thought. So I left the motor running just in case.

P8100057 P8100047
P8100061
P8100063

Last edited:
Back