• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Rsz spain portugal 181 Rsz img 2456

Top Pic is of Porto, Portugal. The bottom pic is taken 4 days later in the Picos mountains. -3 and driving snow! We only took summer riding gear so a bit cold

Last edited:
Love seeing the pics, thanks for posting guys... love to get your VIN# for the first post of the thread if you can. Post below or send to me direct email; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Here's my NTX at work. Bought it back in May. I've mostly been enjoying it riding to work and the kids cut into my riding time this summer.

CPT B   NTX

Somewhere in Europe last week, Belgium I think. Two weeks of Champagne in Reims folowed by Reisling in the Alsace has left me a bit confused. :)
1500 miles in +30C temperatures followed by the thunderstorm and rain from hell in Belgium but the Guzzi never missed a beat (neither did the BMW :nerd:)
First major European run and very satisfied by the comfort but the small fuel tank became a bit of a pain at times (it's an 08 model). Might have persuaded the other half to venture as far as Italy next year after this years success.
DSC07297

VIN#ZGULZU019EM112800 - Kevin (Grinmaul) - Toronto, Ontario. Canada - D.O.P. July 20/2014

Grinmaul NTX

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a white 2011 Stelvio last weekend. It is in showroom condition and what a hoot to ride....

Attachments

• 072614_01.jpg
    072614_01.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 23
stelvioatsprings1-XL.jpg

So, this years 2 weeks off was a run down to the Italian Dolomites via Germany and back via Austria. We'd had a few days in Brittany in June but it wasn't much of a test of the new top ends fitted by MG in a lightening quick 6 months last winter as it was just a blast down the autoroute and back. (Got talking to Baldrick at the July Essex MGOC meeting and in his experience all UK top ends fail and he even told me correctly the mileage when mine failed!)The plan was to ride to Trier on the first day using the autobahns and then stay off them until it was time to come back from our last stop in Saarbruken. I wasn't keen on the new cams initially, there is more low down grunt and more midrange but I'd got used to the burst of power at 4000rpm. However after riding mountain passes all day trying to find a path between swarms of GS's I can appreciate the broader spread of grunt. I am happy to say over 2200 miles the bike behaved faiultlessly, even if it was gasping for breath a bit on top of various mountains 2500 metres up. There is another 2000m to the next service but unlike every other holidy we've been on the with the Stelvio the tappets don't need adjusting. Sadly there were only GS's and the occasional Multistrada, only saw two other Guzzi's in the two weeks we were away. A friend recommended Hotel Condor in St Vigilio di Marebbe. It is a family owned hotel and Konrad the owner is a keen biker, we stayed three nights and he gave us some fantastic routes to ride when we were there. He takes out groups of riders and if you have a Garmin he uploads the route for you. Couple of pictures attached but from the Bavarian Alps into the Dolomites the scenery and rides really are something else if you're in Europe it's worth a look.

Ray1150 Pic5 Ray1150 Pic4 Ray1150 Pic3 Ray1150 Pic2 Ray1150 Pic1

Last edited by a moderator:
had the bike 3 weeks now and really starting to enjoy it :cool:

time to start doing a few mods I think, added the CARC protector last week and looking for engine bars and exhaust next, must admit I do like the sound of the standard can though.

Here's my new 2013 NTX. I purchased it about September 10, 14 brand new. Just got to 900 miles on it last weekend. :)

A little offroad wheelie:
Stelviowheelie3.jpg

Chilling out at Red Rock Canyon on a ride:
GEDC0181_2_3_fused.jpg

Lastly, on my way to go dove hunting the day I bought it:
GEDC0178_79_80_tonemapped.jpg

Here's my new 2013 NTX. I purchased it about September 10, 14 brand new. Just got to 900 miles on it last weekend. :)
Congrats and welcome to the fold! Love to get your VIN# and info for he first post of this thread. I'd say enjoy it, but by the looks of it, you sure will. When you're ready to let it breathe, I can be of help.

Back