• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso Bags

I went the whole hog and put 42lt Hepco BVecker Journey's on mine!
Photo is in the customer bikes album on Moto Guzzi-Southampton pages on facebook.
Cheers
Gordon

Thinking seriously about the Oxford X50 bags.

Trip ahead is two weeks, with four day stay in holiday home (Hopefully). No camping planned.
Would have to pack lightly, but don't want too much stuff to carry. Probably need to have gear all together and see if it's a possibility. Had considered a backpack (Ogio, no drag) as well, but not recommended.

Thoughts...??? :roll:

I know it ruins the lines a bit, but I really love having HB Juniors on mine.

Hey All. Didn't really know where I should put this...but I thought some may be interested. I'm not a big accessory / bag guy, but was looking for a little storage for glasses and gloves....for when I'm caught out late and the temp drops. Found this cool cheap (price) bag on line. It fits great and is very solid. Doesn't move at all. I don't think it has hit the fender yet. Used zip ties around top of fork braces. I don't think it looks to bad. Its kind of big, but I don't think it looks all that awkward. Anyway, just wanted to share. It's called a "Tour Master Nylon Tool Ba Bag3 Bag1 Bag2 Bag4 g". John

Thought I'd throw in a photo of a tank bag I'd modified. As I couldn't get a decent small tank bag to hold a puncture kit, phone, etc, in the UK, I decided to modify an Oxford 1-2litre bag. It's a magnetic bag but with a few well sewn 20mm quick release buckles and straps on the frame, it the dogs danglies. Very happy with what looks like a well made manufactured bag. I'm surprised that Oxford hasn't come up with this idea. Bag was £29 and 5mtrs of polypropylene strap and 10 QR buckles, (got 6pairs left over) for just £3 and a bit of neoprene from an old wetsuit,.... I think most will agree that's it's just so friggin practical. Image
PS. You seen it here first.

Hepco & Becker C bow bags work well on a Griso.
No holes to drill as they attach to the 4 bobin mounts under the rear guard, 15 mins to put on and 5 to remove if you don't want to leave them on.
Check this link for my old bike https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/search/5314/?q=convertible griso&o=date&c[node]=163
or search for Griso Convertible.
The drilled alloy plate on my example of the C bow mount for the bags is not standard it is just something I added to allow me to move the bag out an back a bit for some extra room for my wife.
The stock mount looks good enough to leave on the bike but I take mine off when not in use as they are so easy to instal and remove.
The Ventura rack an bag is a great alternative and can be used for 2 up or turned around on top of the seat if your on your own which frees up the rack part for extra gear like a tent etc.
Mark

Last edited:
Back