• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Re:Stelvio Registry

Also to Al of NC for his contribution, click image below for a few more detail shots:

Re:Stelvio out and about pics here...

Nice. Good looking saddle bag, too btw.

No one yet made a lower pipe that would allow to use full-sized panniers on both sides and/or trim some width in case of using the alu panniers? My lab director did that to his GS and unless one takes the bike skinny dipping I can only see advantages...!

Just joined the club. Bought my Red Stelvio yesterday, should be delivered mid-week. Can't wait to go surf some asphalt. I will post some pictures once it's here.

VIN#ZGULZC0039M112492 - Patrick Kubitz - Sacramento, CA USA - D.O.P. 29th Nov. 2008 - Pics

BigRed wrote:
Just joined the club. Bought my Red Stelvio yesterday, should be delivered mid-week. Can't wait to go surf some asphalt. I will post some pictures once it's here.

You may have to wait a little longer than that according to the 8V recall that is just getting started (Griso & Stelvio).
I hope MG ships the new parts fast! I just can't imagine not riding when the bad weather finally clears up which I hope will be soon!

Congrats BigRed! Thanks Patrick! Look forward to many more posts from you both here.

BigRed, please post your info or send your info/photos to me direct e-mail when you have everything for the Registry as Patrick listed above; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Welcome guys!

Hi,

some pics about my bike during my last trip to south of Chile and Argentina (Patagonia). I would like to change my exhaust, can you advise me. I wrote to GPR and Termignioni Italie but they don't produce exhaust for Stelvio. It's important for mi to be able to use the original saddlebags. Here they are!

GBalet-Stelvio.jpg

GBalet-Stelvio2.jpg

GBalet-Stelvio3.jpg

GBalet-Stelvio4.jpg

GBalet-Stelvio5.jpg

GBalet-Stelvio6.jpg

GBalet-Stelvio7.jpg

GBalet-Stelvio8.jpg

GBalet-Stelvio9.jpg

GBalet-Stelvio10.jpg

where would that fraud be then? :p

Oh crap - Fraud :S - now that's a typo - I meant to say parapraxis....!

You know what I mean - surely it is illegal to own so many great toys at one time - at least would be if I tried to in our household... I wouldn't even dare ask.

Posted pics for our new friend Gilles, in his post above.

GBalet-Stelvio.jpg

Couldn't help noticing how Gilles seemed to change appearance in the first and second pictures. I know which version I prefer.

:p yep a typo the Honda CB500S belongs to The-Lovely-Wendy (La-Belle-Wendy) but I did ride it on that day :woohoo:

So that makes it THREE toys including a Stelvio - I'm going to sulk in the corner :dry:

Brian, I have the secret of a good making up!!! jijijijiji
Now you know my chilean girl friend, Rosa María. I also prefer the second pic "the Beauty and the Beast".

Gilles, as a next-trip idea, you could go seek out and say hi to Paul and his 30yo cross-America Guzzi (www.guzzigalore.nl) ;)

I'll go back to Argentina in 3 weeks, but this time in the center. Great to trip trough the Andes!!!! I go for the third time to a continental Harley Davidson meeting with my Guzzi. My best friends call her "Moto Pussy". jijijijiji. I love them. What is better? A dog or a friend?

Back