Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

'00-Current 15M & 15RC Reflash NOW AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'GT-Rx® Fueling' started by GT-Rx®, May 21, 2010.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

2. muzak

muzak Just got it firing!

Re: All '00-Current ECU Flash coming soon - 15M & 15RC

Is it the same prices?

I'm interested in the PC & AT for the 15RC, V7C.

3. GT-Rx®

Pricing will be ~50% of the 5AM Kit for flash only, however, discounted prices apply to those who have/or do purchase a PCIII/PC-V from me.

Contact me direct e-mail for more info; Todd at GuzziTech.com

4. GT-Rx®

I've successfully now re-flashed both 15M & 15RC. I'm working on pre-detonation (ping) fix for most older V11 Sports. Reach me direct with any questions, or feel free to post below.

5. el jedi

el jedi Tuned and Synch'ed

sounds cool for me Bee Bop... whats it do besides maping? Can ya change firing timing now? ie- High Comp pistons, ect
    el jedi

6. GT-Rx®

Yes, I can now also revise Timing on the 15M or RC. I recommend the full fueling package with PC-V & AutoTune while they last Davido, see; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/GT-Rx-PCVATECU.html

7. onefastman

onefastman Just got it firing!

Anything for a v7 racer and what are the gains?

8. GT-Rx®

Sure do, same as the '05 Breva 750. Not sure what gains you're looking for, but I can promise crisp/smooth running/acceleration and no pre-detonation/ping. Power has to be found outside of fueling on this engine, though while I've never dyno'ed one for mid-range, I'd bet it's substantial based on the air/fuel ratios.

9. modnese

modnese Just got it firing!

The re-flash for my V7C: I am more than pleased. I wasn't expecting overwhelming differences, the V7C is not that kind of machine. What I have now is a bike that behaves just as a great bike should. Slow speed, small throttle opening maneuvers are smooth, mid range roll-ons are strong, no pinging or popping. After an initial ride the thing that strikes me most is how strong the bike feels coming up over 4K RPM. That sort of luggy zone below 4K isn't much different but in contrast I now want to keep the revs up and cruse in a gear lower just to appreciate how responsive the bike feels.

10. Gooze853

Gooze853 Just got it firing!

My bad, probably dropped the 15RC Perf ECU question earlier to an improper thread (that seems to be dedicated for 5AM ECU mods). Any 15RC reflash users feedback on Vin-Cals?

11. GT-Rx®

I've done exactly two. I'll try to get them to check in here, else ping me direct e-mail and I'll try to put you in touch with them.

12. Gooze853

Gooze853 Just got it firing!

Todd, thanks. Will do. It does seem the 15RC's doers are yet in a minority!

13. GT-Rx®

I've done a small handful of V7C's. The Cal Vin folks usually do a PC-V/02-Optimizer.

14. GT-Rx®

I have one 15RC in stock for a Cal Vin for anyone in need or for my Performance re-flash/exchange or outright.

Contact me direct please; Todd at GuzziTech.com

15. CzDaveC

CzDaveC Just got it firing!

I can't say enough good things about your reflash on my 04 V11S. You took a bike that was barely ridable and have turned it into a joy to ride. Before the reflash the bike would sputter,pop through the intake,wouldn't idle, would die out in corners under trailing throttle,etc. :x After your reflash, I took the bike on a 300 mile ride through the mountains ,out through the desert,back roads and small towns. The bike didn't act up once. Ran very smooth, partial throttle cruising through towns,never quit. The throttle response is greatly improved as is the mid range torque. I couldn't be happier with it. :) I absolutely recomend getting the reflash done if you are having running issues with your bike. Thanks Todd !!