Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

08 Moto Guzzi Breva 750

Discussion in 'Small Block' started by MotorNoob, Oct 1, 2013.

1. MotorNoob

MotorNoob Just got it firing!

Hey guys, I'm looking into buying this 08 Breva 750 and it will be my first bike. I just need some advice and about how much it should be worth in yall's opinions? Thanks a lot for your input and advice!! Yall are the best!

2. wyno

wyno Just got it firing!

I had a 750 Breva as my first bike after a 36 year gap between bikes. I was originally thinking of getting a GS 500 Suzuki, but the quality and looks of the Breva won out. Here in Oz the Breva was $4000 more than the Suzuki. In 2 years I did 56000km on the Breva, putting on Hepco and Becker pannier racks and a top box rack (40 litre panniers and a 50 litre top box), Barkbusters, a Givi A620 screen, and not long before I sold it, Ikon front springs and Ikon shocks. The best of these was by far the Ikon suspension. It made an already good handling bike much better. The bike was super reliable and so much fun to ride. I used it for everything, Round town, twisties, and highway work. It dealt with all of them well. If you get it serviced regularly, and change the oil every 5000km you should have no problems with reliability. The only thing I did have problems with was after the 2nd front tyre change, I got a shake in the bars. I have since been told that the Pirelli Sport Demons need to be put on in a certain way to eliminate this shake.
    Hope this helps

3. oceanluvr30

oceanluvr30 Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Just saw your post so my reply may be after the fact. Did you buy the Breva? I have a 07' Breva 750 which i bought with 2000 miles on it and now have 11,000. Fantastic bike which has proven to be bullet proof. Since i do not live close to any dealer i have learned to do all the maintencae myself, with the help of forum members and the book Guzziology. Let me add I had never worked on a bike or for that matter a car prior to owning the guzzi. I don't think you can go wrong and will have a blast riding it. I ride almost every day and have taken it on trips all over Florida.

[​IMG]