• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

1200 Sport windscreen order/interest?

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Folks, I'm trying to round up orders on the screens below. This is only for the plexi, not the body. They are offered in clear, smoked, half-white/clear, half white/smoke or all white. Cost is ~$160 for clear or smoke -OR- $175 for full or partial white (painted). Contact me direct e-mail to order please. Right now, I have one white/clear request.

MG12S WHCLRSH MG12S WHCLRSH1 MG12S WHCLRSH2 MG12S WHSH1 MG12S SMSH1 MG12S SMSH2 MG12S SMSH3

Got any pictures from further away? Curious what it does to the overall look. I like my stock screen but if I like the look might be interested in an all-white.

Thanks for the pic. I have the black Sport too. I'll take the all white if you get enough requests!!

I'm pretty much interested in an all smoke. I've been thinking of removing the whole headlight/windscreen assembly and going with a dual setup, ala Speed Triple, but the Guzzista may think I committed sacrilege. Looking at the pictures, what you offer just replaces the white center section, correct? How much does it differ from the stock one, dimensionally? I think the stock screen does a pretty good job of blocking wind, but a little taller probably wouldn't hurt.

I see that you have installed these windscreens on a Breva. Can you describe the wind dynamics when using these windscreens. My passenger complains about excessive wind blast, so I am interested in a windscreen that cuts some of the wind for my passenger.

ordered 1 partial painted
hello breva rider
i have an breva 1100 with the 1200sport screen and had before the standard acc breva screen
that gave much buffeting for me but not for me passenger.

now with the 1200soport screen there is no buffeting for me or passenger,but also les wind protection

hope that the protection with the some higher screen from gt-rx is a litle beter ,
but i think it less than the standard breva screen

gr ton

In response to questions regarding the taller windscreen for the Breva and 1200 Sport, I can tell you that I installed the factory 1200 Sport front windscreen/fairing purely for cosmetic reasons. While this small two piece windscreen was pleasing to look at, it offered no wind protection, and in fact caused a considerable amount of buffeting.
So I purchased this Taller Windscreen pictured on the Gray Breva, and was amazed at how much better the ride became.
No buffeting. This is what I was after. I had to do a little grinding to flatten out the edges where it mates to the fairing, but once installed, I decided it was a sound investment. This was a test to see if I would like it, and I have decided to leave it on the bike full time. You will not be disappointed with this windscreen.
It actually works. I highly recommend this windscreen. Don't worry about the passenger. If it stops the rider's helmet from buffeting, your passenger won't have a problem.

Yes! I would absolutely want one; in all white how do I go about the process?........dbk

I'm just in the process of putting a 1200 sport fairing on my Breva 1100, it doesn't have a screen though. If someone that is buying one of these screens wants to sell me their stock screen send me a PM :cool:

Screens have arrived. Watch for final ship info/costs in the next day or so. No extras were ordered.

Damn I missed this....

If one ever comes up again...

Screens have arrived. Watch for final ship info/costs in the next day or so. No extras were ordered.
Hi Todd. Its Gregg Sanders....I just got a 1200 sport and today saw one with the taller white screen....can you guide me as to how I can find one...thanks Gregg

Hi Todd. Its Gregg Sanders....I just got a 1200 sport and today saw one with the taller white screen....can you guide me as to how I can find one...thanks Gregg
Gregg, I'll try to dig up my contact info from the guy who made them, or perhaps someone else will post... That or Google will be of help.

Contact Skidmarx, website at skidmarx.co.uk/

They have/had a US distributor and I bought a taller screen for my 1200 Sport from them. The screen was not shown on their website so I had to send them an email and they gave me the contact information for the US guy.
Price was relatively inexpensive, around $60 I believe.

The Skidmarx screen was a similar shape/height to this one Todd was originally selling but it was made of a thinner material, I've had both at one point or another.

In the end I decided the taller screens did nothing for me and ended up selling/trading both off and am back with the stock screen.

Contact Skidmarx, website at skidmarx.co.uk/

They have/had a US distributor and I bought a taller screen for my 1200 Sport from them. The screen was not shown on their website so I had to send them an email and they gave me the contact information for the US guy.
Price was relatively inexpensive, around $60 I believe.

The Skidmarx screen was a similar shape/height to this one Todd was originally selling but it was made of a thinner material, I've had both at one point or another.

In the end I decided the taller screens did nothing for me and ended up selling/trading both off and am back with the stock screen.
Curious if there is still a email floating around for this screen purchasing. I did look at the British site but there doesn't seem to be a link to a local addy for it. Thanks

They have several offerings and I’m sure they ship worldwide. Did you click CONTACT at the top of the webpage?

If you would like further information, then please contact us or complete the form below.

Skidmarx UK Ltd
16 Cambridge Road, Granby Estate, Weymouth, Dorset DT4 9TJ, UK

Telephone: 01305 780808
International: +44 1305 780808

Email: sales@skidmarx.co.uk

Our office & sales lines are open 6 days a week
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Saturday: By appointment only, please call.

You are welcome to contact us by phone or call in and have a chat.

They have several offerings and I’m sure they ship worldwide. Did you click CONTACT at the top of the webpage?

If you would like further information, then please contact us or complete the form below.

Skidmarx UK Ltd
16 Cambridge Road, Granby Estate, Weymouth, Dorset DT4 9TJ, UK

Telephone: 01305 780808
International: +44 1305 780808

Email: sales@skidmarx.co.uk

Our office & sales lines are open 6 days a week
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Saturday: By appointment only, please call.

You are welcome to contact us by phone or call in and have a chat.
I did contact them and got the info. I'm trying to decide if its the direction I'm headed yet... I may still buy the Lemans and keep the sport as well... Who knows... Its good to have choices. Thanks for the info

Back