Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

1st annual Southeastern U.S. Guzzi Enthusiasts Brat/Burger Campout Oct 11-13th

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by bobrebos, Sep 19, 2019.

1. bobrebos

bobrebos Just got it firing!

Just wanted to get the invite out there to guzzitech forum people about our weekend Brat/Burger campout out in the country outside of Cleveland, Tn 37323.

Its coming up on October 11th-13th, 2019. We provide Pizza for Friday dinner, Sat morning donuts and coffee, lunch is Brats and Burgers, and dinner will be a short ride to the Ocoee Dam Deli (By the Ocoee river, whitewater rafting competition location during the Atlanta Olympics). We provide soda, water, and coffee for the weekend, plenty of camping room and firepit etc. I will attempt to add pics of the location at my place to this message.

Message me if you want to come join us (so we know how much food to get etc) for the campout and I will give you the address.... Meet new Guzzi riders!! Thanks...Bob

IMG_0200.JPG IMG_0201.JPG IMG_0202.JPG IMG_0203.JPG

Mayakovski likes this.
  2. GuzziMoto

GuzziMoto GT Reference GT Contributor

Sounds like fun. But at first I saw "Cleveland" and thought "No way, man.".
    What sort of location is this? A state park, a private campground, or something else. It looks very nice.

3. bobrebos

Its at my house. we live out in the country between Cleveland, Tennessee and Dalton Ga. Have about 7 acres with a couple of creeks.....etc.

4. GuzziMoto

GuzziMoto GT Reference GT Contributor

Wow, nice place. I live in the country, and I am jealous.
    Wish I could make it.

5. bobrebos

Doesn’t look like much interest here but that’s ok as I just wanted to make sure the invite got out. If any of you decide you want to come please message me by 4 October so we can plan for food on hand etc. thanks and ride safe!!

6. V700Steve

V700Steve High Miler GT Contributor

You may be surprised Bob, I think your meet & greets are catching on.

bobrebos likes this.
  7. bobrebos

Hopefully more people commit to the get togethers.....

8. bobrebos

So far 7 Guzzi riders have showed an interest and are coming to my Moto Guzzi weekend campout scheduled for October 11th-13th. Furthest is riding in from St Augustine, Florida. Any of you from this page plan on coming? Come on .message me and Il send you more details like I already posted on this page. Let me know please......Thanks Bob

9. bobrebos

This is one last bump/push/invite. Any riders coming by next weekend? Let me know if you ae by Wednesday of this week please as that is grocery shopping day for the supplies. Ride safe! Hope to see/meet some of you. Bob