• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

2011 Guzzi's hit Sudbury!

guzzisudbury

Just got it firing!
Hey all, we just took delivery of 5 brand new Guzzi's :woohoo:

2 Grisso's
2 V7 Classic's Nero/Bianco
1 Bianco Stelvio

We have 3 V7 Clubman Racer's set aside for us for a late June delivery from Italy :evil: Wish I would have ordered more!

Any Guzzi enthusiast that want a go at my demo Grisso please drop me an inbox message and I will make it available for a Northern Ontario ride!

Happy riding,
PG

Congratulations PG,

It is quite a leap of faith to become a Guzzi dealer, you seem very committed to the marque and it's following. I wish you all the best!

Kai

Thank you kai for the encouragement. Life is short and I love to learn new things,visit new places and talk with new faces. If I'm going to work 60 hours a week might as well do something I love and enjoy doing.

Happy riding,
PG

That is wonderful, PG! All the best to you. Are you planning to come to the Ontario Moto Guzzi Rally in Lavigne at the end of August? It would be very nice to meet you in person.

Cheers,

Bruce

Since Bruce has mentioned it. I would like to officially invite you to attend the 2011 Ontario Guzzi Riders West Nipissing Rally in Lavigne Ontario. A very short 45 min ride east of Sudbury. Bring some bikes, some gear to sell, or just yourself. What ever you think is best for you and your shop. We would love to have you in attendance on the weekend of August 26 & 27. This is the second year for the rally to be located in Lavigne. Last years attendance saw 40-45 attendees from all over North America. The long distance winner came in from Florida, while we had attendees from all over Ontario, Wisconsin, NY, Ohio, PA, & North Carolina.

AAARRRGGGGG, I'm in Iceland that weekend on a ride round some very nice terrain. I will see what we can do to get you some Guzzi stuff for your event. Is this ride the same weekend every year? I will permanently put it on my to do list.

We had 20 people in the shop today starting with a sale @ 630 am :shock: Looks like I'll have to order another 5 bikes by the end of the week. V7 Clubman racer was the first sold this morning. Will be landing June 1st

PG

Congrats on the sale of the bike(s)

Yeah the rally is usually around the same weekend in August every year.

I'll make a call to Ian our local rep and see what we can get for your ride this year:) I'm overwhelemed by the sheer number of people stopping in @ our little shop :shock: I'm now open @ 6am as people are stopping in that early!

On a side note, my Grisso is breaking in reall nice and the Guzzi sound is nothing short of breathtaking. Any one esle making Guzzi's motor sounds during work :lol:

PG

guzzisudbury said:
I'll make a call to Ian our local rep and see what we can get for your ride this year:) I'm overwhelemed by the sheer number of people stopping in @ our little shop :shock: I'm now open @ 6am as people are stopping in that early!

On a side note, my Grisso is breaking in reall nice and the Guzzi sound is nothing short of breathtaking. Any one esle making Guzzi's motor sounds during work :lol:

PG

Great to hear that you are off to such a nice, busy start PG! Yes, the Guzzi exhaust note is like nothing else, especially if enhanced by an after-market pipe (like my Mistral, just a little louder than stock, but not obnoxiously noisy.) :D

Bruce

guzzisudbury said:
PG

Congrat PG,
Hope buisness will go well!

My Stelvio as just a little over 5000km and well broken in.
As far as the Guzzi rumble I'm reminded everyday by my neighbor at what time I leave .......to go to work. :whistle:

Wait till he hears the LM3 ....with the Lafranconi competizione mufflers. :woohoo: :pinch:

Got to meet the good folks at Vespa of Sudbury. Neat bike shop, enthusiastic folks with a real passion for the Guzzi brand. Spent a couple of hours talking bikes and staring at the Griso Tenni, that is one good looking piece of machinery. I think Perry & company have a very promising future.

baloches said:
Congratulations PG,

It is quite a leap of faith to become a Guzzi dealer, you seem very committed to the marque and it's following. I wish you all the best!

Kai

Absolutly true on the leap of faith and congrats on what sounds like a great start up, though I am sure the buisness would attain a much higher status if opened in the Interior of British Columbia :lol:

Congrats PG, all the best to you! May I suggest that you get in touch with Todd at GuzziTech and get the ECU on your Griso re-flashed and put a Mistral can on it. The popping on decel will be virtually eliminated, you'll have better power, and it will sound like nothing you've heard before! Check out http://www.mgcycle.com for Mistral pipes.

Ciao,

Snoguzz

Attachments

• 07 Griso.jpg
    07 Griso.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 423
Thanks everyone! I will do my very best to get more Guzzi's on the road and help with anything I can. No exhasut for the Griso as its a demo bike ;) I will be adding a set of Arrow's to my V7 Racer!

Attachments

• Arrow V7.jpg
    Arrow V7.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 399
Back