• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

2014 quotta treffen

Hi

this is the location of the Quotatreffen 2015 in Sweden http://halenscamping.se/en/

Susie and I are intending to go. Will probably ride into Calais and then up via road and road bridges through Denmark and into Sweden.

Hope some of you can make it too?

Al,

I think its the 10 July to 12 July.

Keeping OK?

Hi Jon I'm not too good at the moment I've been laid up for several weeks with a slipped disc in my lower back, and have had two recent deaths in the family as well.
So I'm really looking forward to having a decent ride out as soon as I'm sorted. I had been hoping to get my exhaust downpipes ceramic coated and give the bike a thorough winter overhaul, I hope my back is sorted soon.
I shall try to put time aside to go to the Quotatreffen in Sweden, do you think you will be going?

PS. Mel has sold his bike and given up motorcycling, I haven't heard from from him for several months.

that's sounds like a good trip away to me :mm: ferry Hull to Rotterdam then 2 day run up to the campsite :think:

that's sounds like a good trip away to me :mm: ferry Hull to Rotterdam then 2 day run up to the campsite :think:

It would be a shame to head for home after the rally. I could be tempted to head across to Norway and north up the coast for an extra week or so. The trouble with Norway though is it's extremely expensive, both for food and drink, and the fuel is bl+*dy expensive considering it's supposed to be an oil rich country. :( Oh and it rains a lot. Still it's somewhere I've not been so sod the cost:happy:

Brooksy are you still interested in that end can for your Stelvio?

It would be a shame to head for home after the rally. I could be tempted to head across to Norway and north up the coast for an extra week or so. The trouble with Norway though is it's extremely expensive, both for food and drink, and the fuel is bl+*dy expensive considering it's supposed to be an oil rich country. :( Oh and it rains a lot. Still it's somewhere I've not been so sod the cost:happy:

Brooksy are you still interested in that end can for your Stelvio?
if you can hold onto it till after xmas then yes mate

cheers fatal, you thinking of heading to Sweeden for this mate/

Yes, I went to the one in South Wales last year, it was very good. They were a friendly crowd from all over the UK and Europe. I met some of the guys from this forum. I rode down with a mate who now has given up bikes, then met up with Paul (MrMcCanns) en route and rode home with Jon (Compagman) also met Mark and his good lady, also some blokes from the Moto Guzzi club UK forum. If you like beer it was a particularly good bash :party:
I'm intending to put aside at least six days, but if I can put another week on I may trek across to the Norwegian coast for a few days. I don't know if my wife will come yet, she pulled a face when I asked her so maybe it's a no :smirk:

will have a look at ferry costs and routes and have a think on it, 6 days min 10 days max.
only problem for me is I don't drink ha

pretty much the route I had looked at but will use the Hull - Rotterdam crossing to save the schlep down to dover from the North East

I agree the Hull route does save an awful journey down south. I've often used the route to Zeebrugge and found the ships comfortable, and the food quite palatable.

just checked out the ferry prices :eek: £357 for motorcycle and rider in a 2 bunk cabin :( will have to check out other routes and costs

just checked out the ferry prices :eek: £357 for motorcycle and rider in a 2 bunk cabin :( will have to check out other routes and costs
hi guys, just been on the stena line site and harwich to the hook of holland is coming up at £125 with a cabin on the over night on the way out returning to harwich at 19.45 about a 6 hour crossing harwich cuts out the trip round m25. just a couple more things to check out and will be booking very soon. the ferry gets in at 08.00 on the way out was planning to just blast up the motorway on thursday about 500 mile then take it from there grab cheap hotel room or tent thursday night up, early take in the A roads from there arrive for lunch. well thats my plan! no idea how or when to get home

Hi
I booked my ferry return for me and the Stelvio for £74.00 return from Dover-Dunkirk on DFDS seaways leaving end of June as Susie and I are having 2 weeks in Sweden touring around the south. I know its a long way down from the north of UK but may save some cash?
Best to use the QT 2015 thread from now on.
cheers Mark

Back