Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase these. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

2016 Audace fuel/exhaust mods

Discussion in 'Cal 1400 8V' started by Joe Chandler, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Joe Chandler

Joe Chandler Tuned and Synch'ed

I know with new emission standards that bikes can run hot and it can be a strain on engines. Are there any mods available for the 16 Audace that can help with engine longevity and maybe even add a couple ponies?

2. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

3. Raven

Raven High Miler GT Famiglia

Ooops, posted too late. Todd covered it.

GTM® likes this.
  4. Rickhinnz

Rickhinnz Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

And a must have

5. Robert Gibson

Robert Gibson High Miler GT Contributor

Can only endorse the above, I went down the route of fuelling, suspension then exhausts.

6. Joe Chandler

So you suggest them in that order? Suspension is just fine for me, but fueling is obviously wonky. It doesn’t idle steady like a bike with 200 miles should, but I eventually want to get the exhaust system but I don’t have the cheddar for it. So you think I should do fuel system then exhaust? Will I have to redo the fueling once I get the money for the exhaust too?

7. Joe Chandler

Also I read in one of the post in the forum about something to do with the air box or filter, should I modify those as well? I’m sorry if my mechanical ignorance is frustrating, I’ve just recently gotten interested in working on my own stuff and I own an older truck so I’m getting experience quickly haha.

8. Joe Chandler

Thank you Todd. I can’t wait to save up for all of your goodies.

9. GTM®

Welcome, and I recommend it that order, sure. The beauty of the fueling system I offer is that is a couple of keystrokes and a free file via email with me for any mods you do, and/or at every service interval as a minimum. If you clicked on the dyno link, you'll see there is tons of power, cooler running and better throttle response hidden within as delivered.

10. Joe Chandler

Okay great. Is there a website I can go to to find my service intervals? I couldn’t find one online and my bike didn’t come with a manual, but I know around 500/1000 miles I should be due for my first service.

11. GTM®

Your dealer should be able to provide you with a digital owner's manual, or if you upgrade your account/donate to this site, the Downloads tab above has it among a ton of other things.

12. Joe Chandler

Okay thank you!

GTM® likes this.