• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

2016 V7 ii can has muffler too?

GuzziDrew

Just got it firing!
Reading the description for the stainless H pipe and headers (with black ceramic option!) I am left with a teensy bit of trepidation that they don't fit the '16 models. Anyone know?

Thanks!

GuzziDrew
Seattle
2016 V7 II Stone

Drew, from the description and drop down menu options... sure will; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/gt-rx-v7-ss-hdrs-hpipe/

Mate the stock, your aftermarket mufflers, or our GT-Rx® stainless megs to this combo to your ’09-15 V7C-S or V7 II. Comes as shown; One pair of Headers and One H-pipe w/one or two 02-sensor bungs (please note >’12 or ’13+ V7/V7II in the notes when purchasing).

Ah ok, so just because the description states 09-15, it's the V7II that means I'll be fine.

Ah ok, so just because the description states 09-15, it's the V7II that means I'll be fine.

Drew, the fault wasn't yours, it was the result of poor or misleading grammar:

"Mate the stock, your aftermarket mufflers, or our GT-Rx® stainless megs to this combo to your ’09-15 V7C-S or V7 II."

As written it suggests the exhaust only fits bikes made 09-15.

To correct it Todd could say:

Mate the stock, your aftermarket mufflers, or our GT-Rx® stainless megs to this combo to your ’09-15 V7C-S, or V7 II.

Technically the addition of a comma there would limit the year span modifier to V7C-S models, but it's probably too subtle and would still be missed by some.

If it were me, I'd recommend the following edit:

Mate the stock, your aftermarket mufflers, or our GT-Rx® stainless megs to this combo to your V7C-S (09-15) or V7 II (16+).

Drew, from the description and drop down menu options... sure will; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/gt-rx-v7-ss-hdrs-hpipe/

Mate the stock, your aftermarket mufflers, or our GT-Rx® stainless megs to this combo to your ’09-15 V7C-S or V7 II. Comes as shown; One pair of Headers and One H-pipe w/one or two 02-sensor bungs (please note >’12 or ’13+ V7/V7II in the notes when purchasing).
So Todd, what's the most economical buy if I want to replace my current exhaust with the black ceramic and have it sound a little louder? Moto International is asking for a part number for my upcoming order. They will do the tuning. Thanks.

So Todd, what's the most economical buy if I want to replace my current exhaust with the black ceramic and have it sound a little louder? Moto International is asking for a part number for my upcoming order. They will do the tuning. Thanks.
Per Notice above, please write me direct email. I don't monitor every post here. In short, l gave you the link above for my offerings. Economical would be coat your stock headers and purchase a set of slip-ons in black.
Curious as to what solution they are offering on the reflash?

Per Notice above, please write me direct email. I don't monitor every post here. In short, l gave you the link above for my offerings. Economical would be coat your stock headers and purchase a set of slip-ons in black.
Curious as to what solution they are offering on the reflash?

I'm not sure yet as I haven't been able to give them an answer as to what products I want to add. I have $$$ to buy a new exhaust from Guzzitech. The coated stainless seems like what I want to purchase, unless the silencers are the same stock V7 II just coated. I want something stainless, coated and louder, but not as loud or short as the stubbys. My inexperience is probably making this decision harder than it needs to be. The description of the full stainless coated replacement doesn't specifically describe what GT Rx silencers are included.

I would coat existing per suggestion, but that would put the bike out of commission while that work is getting done.

I would recommend buying everything from one person. best bet in my opinion. Guzzitech should have it or be able to get it and have Todd at Guzzitech take care of everything. all installs are pretty straight forward no reason to deal with a high priced dealer mechanic.

I want something stainless, coated and louder, but not as loud or short as the stubbys. My inexperience is probably making this decision harder than it needs to be. The description of the full stainless coated replacement doesn't specifically describe what GT Rx silencers are included.
OK, my full stainless system is as shown with the 18" long mufflers, which have the perfect sound to everyone that hears them. They are the same as most aftermarket mufflers without db-killers. Again, e-mail is best for me to answer questions; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Most of my life I have had more than one car or bike tagged & insured.
Mostly because I drove junk & knew how to fix them so when one broke I had a spare.
As finances got better I could afford better & also found pleasure in building cars & bikes.
There were times when I spent a few years building a machine.

The point of this post is to reinforce what W V7 R stated above.
Buy it all from one person at the same time & in a night (or two)the job is done & you are riding a new machine that weekend.
Run into a problem? Contact Todd & he can walk you thru it he has done it for me & lot's of other folks.

When you buy from this one & that one & another one & try to make it all work it can get very frustrating & expensive.

Back