Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

2017 GT Logo T's

Discussion in 'GT Wear It' started by GT-Rx®, Nov 3, 2016.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

New 2017 logo Shirts are in... limited count, and if you purchased already, they are shipping soon. I rotated the GT logo, and the motor outline is now darker than the last batch, which makes it "ghosted" for a very cool effect. These are again "discharge screened" meaning zero ink feel/super soft to the touch once washed just once.
    The short sleeves are 100% organic super-soft cotton, and the long sleeves are 100% super soft, same specs.

Click HERE to order.

[​IMG]

2. byrdock

byrdock Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Will be getting 1 or 2 for me and the boss.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  3. profwacko

profwacko Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

I'll get a couple.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  4. SFabian-Audace

SFabian-Audace Just got it firing!

I would like 2 - 1 XXL and XL

5. GT-Rx®

For the larger sizes, please purchase online as soon as possible. I am only bringing in what is pre-paid in those sizes, thanks in advance. I have begun the ordering process, but I have a day or so to add to the count.

6. byrdock

Don't forget the ones I ordered already!!

7. GT-Rx®

Gotcha Jim.

8. GT-Rx®

New 2017 logo Shirts are in... limited count. If you purchased already, they are shipping soon. I rotated the GT logo, and the motor outline is now darker than the last batch, which makes it "ghosted" for a very cool effect. These are again "discharge ink" meaning super soft to the touch once washed even once. The short sleeves are 100% organic super-soft cotton, and the long sleeves are 100% super soft, same specs.

Click HERE to order.

IMG_9547.JPG

9. byrdock

Got mine today!! Look and feel great!!!:D

GT-Rx® likes this.