• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

4-legged kids

scottmastrocinque

GT Godfather!
GT di Razza Pura
The holidays was not a good time for me with the loss of 2 of my dogs among other crap galore. I was not festive this Christmas at all.

But, it’s a new year, I have rescued another dog whom I love to death, and I’m ready to get on with life.

But, it’s a new year, I have rescued another dog whom I love to death, and I’m ready to get on with life.

Scott,

Sorry to hear about your dogs. Been through that several times in the past, and we too now have a new family member, Pepe', that we adopted just before Christmas. He's six years old and was waiting at the shelter for two years....

Pepe on his small bed

My experience with Carmo was very good. Communications and service overall was a very positive experience.

dave

Last edited:
Thank You Very Much! We adopted another female dog today so we are back to 3 dogs.

Mila, the newest. Larry (Lare-Bear) since Nov, and Priscilla 7 years now.

D01A3EA7 2235 484F AE37 D51C5C439E06 CEF34387 9B82 4295 B9D2 19CAC8022BC8 396034A5 6993 4CD6 AC33 752EEF16A264

Last edited:
Scott, man, so sorry to hear. Our girl Akita turned 13 a few days ago, so we know we only have a few years left with her. Painful thought. Best to you and the Fam with the new kid!

ZumaBear

Then you have never truly been in a real relationship with a dog. (This is not a pejorative, merely an observation based upon your comment.)

Dogs are the most magnificent creatures on the planet. We created them all. None of them are naturally evolved on this planet.

We have bred them for thousands of years, to be loyal and faithful companions and assistants to us.

I love my sons with all my heart but I have loved and continue to love all my dogs with the same intensity.

E48B82B4 D6DE 4D40 8693 72FDACC47CA8 67461F55 9943 471C 8F97 63F9B7037A9F

Last edited:
Beautiful dogs Scott and Todd. I'll post some of my two later. I do love them with all my heart, the little Boston that emits noises from one end and smells that can peel paint from the other end and a large Pyrenees/Lab/Retriever that has become my big protector since the diagnosis for me and just wants to keep his friend safe from everybody. We head off to the UK on Tuesday for a vacation and its the dogs that I worry about, even though we have a walker and a sitter. As long as they are ok, I'll be fine

Then you have never truly been in a real relationship with a dog. (This is not a pejorative, merely an observation based upon your comment.)

Dogs are the most magnificent creatures on the planet. We created them all. None of them are naturally evolved on this planet.

We have bred them for thousands of years, to be loyal and faithful companions and assistants to us.

I love my sons with all my heart but I have loved and continue to love all my dogs with the same intensity.

View attachment 25001View attachment 25002
I had two dogs. Both since they were puppies one threw a horrible disease and took care of him until he died. I was heart broken.

Besides our three Jack Russell's and two cats we also have this four legged guy who just turned 34yrs old ( we've had him since he was 11 )
Missed this William. Like Scott, I grew up and horses as well. Russells are one of my favorite little ones.

Back