• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

8v recal is there

RJVB wrote:
Strange it wasn't a registered letter, now if anyone who's machine breaks down can claim that s/he never received word of the recall!

In the unlikely event such happened, we lawyers add to our slithery reputations by discovery during litigation of such things as internet posts and even IP addresses that reach out and touch sites as the one Wonder B notes. Great fun and, when deftly discovered via mere googling and used cleverly, reveals the plaintiff as untruthful, thus undercutting whatever case might have existed before. C'est la guerre. ;)

Off to ride the Norge on this gorgeous Valentine's Day eve ... bright, sunshiny day; should hit 70F here. Yee ha!

Bill

Trying an open application with Piaggio's legal department, Bill? :p

I think you should try better, though. Reading about a recall is one thing, but if said sites also mention that the it's the factory's approach to send letters to those concerned, I don't see how knowing about the recall can not make the complainant's case even stronger. ;)

BTW, if you're longing for snow and sludge that desperately, you really ought to consider a visit to Paris, now!

Received my recall notice today vin number ZGULZ000X8M112261 I am in the UK, my dealer Motostrada had actually left a message for me yesterday, they wanted to know my mileage to see if there was any sort of pattern to the problem. At least i'll get mine sorted before any failure occurs.

Moto Strada have had one failure

Not mine, I am pleased to say- mine was probably the first Stelvio sold in the UK and is still working just fine.

Back