Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

8v recal is there

Discussion in 'Chat & Tech Info' started by pauldaytona, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Bill Hagan

Bill Hagan GT Reference GT Famiglia

Above Pott's Camp along Braddock's route, Virginia
    RJVB wrote:
    In the unlikely event such happened, we lawyers add to our slithery reputations by discovery during litigation of such things as internet posts and even IP addresses that reach out and touch sites as the one Wonder B notes. Great fun and, when deftly discovered via mere googling and used cleverly, reveals the plaintiff as untruthful, thus undercutting whatever case might have existed before. C'est la guerre. ;)

Off to ride the Norge on this gorgeous Valentine's Day eve ... bright, sunshiny day; should hit 70F here. Yee ha!

Bill

2. RJVB

RJVB GT Reference

Trying an open application with Piaggio's legal department, Bill? :p

I think you should try better, though. Reading about a recall is one thing, but if said sites also mention that the it's the factory's approach to send letters to those concerned, I don't see how knowing about the recall can not make the complainant's case even stronger. ;)

BTW, if you're longing for snow and sludge that desperately, you really ought to consider a visit to Paris, now!

3. Big Mick

Big Mick Tuned and Synch'ed

Received my recall notice today vin number ZGULZ000X8M112261 I am in the UK, my dealer Motostrada had actually left a message for me yesterday, they wanted to know my mileage to see if there was any sort of pattern to the problem. At least i'll get mine sorted before any failure occurs.

4. Brian UK

Brian UK GT Reference

I understand that Moto Strada, along with Corsa Italiana, have had no failures to any 8 valves they have sold. And that accounts for quite a few bikes.

5. guzzirider

guzzirider Cruisin' Guzzisti

Moto Strada have had one failure

Not mine, I am pleased to say- mine was probably the first Stelvio sold in the UK and is still working just fine.