• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

A new True Believer!

scottmastrocinque

GT Godfather!
GT di Razza Pura
Well, after waiting since 2012 to do this, I finally had the money put away to pull the trigger on Todd's Full Monty Fuel Management Solution, available in the online store here:

https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/gt-rx-pc-v-at300-ecu-flash-tool/

https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/bmc-filters-griso-stelvio-cal14/

https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/gt-rx-cnc-gs-abr/

After taking my time and being extra slow and deliberate, I finished installing the equipment last week, ( I did some unnecessary but "individual taste" elaborate installation modifications that I wanted simply for aesthetic and functionality, so I spent about 6 hours total time in installing the units over 2.5 evenings after work) )then Todd worked with me last week via remote terminal access, and verified the setup and fine tuned everything with me. This level of personal service is what sealed the deal for me!

I cannot emphasis strongly enough, what it means to have somebody so dedicated to our marque like Todd, who invested huge amounts of time and resources to create the availability of this Dynojet product for us. Let's face it, Moto Guzzi is a true niche machine for the limited few of us who appreciate all of its character and gusto. Without Todd, this system would never have come into existence. Or this board for that matter! One more thing too, I did not realize the extent of items offered (IT"S EXTENSIVE!) on the online store here and if you haven't taken a detailed look, you really have missed some great stuff. I'm already saving my pennies for more stuff...but I digress.

So, onto the results... I was able to take her out for about 100 miles yesterday during our unseasonable blast of warm weather in Ohio, and how should I put this...OH MY GOD!

This is not the same motorcycle! The throttle is smooth, crisp, and responsive. The bike revs and pulls instantly from idle to redline like a freight train. Cracking the throttle wide open for a freeway pass is a hoot like never before. (The first thing my sons did when I got home was check the onboard computer for the MAX Speed I had driven her - Yeah, triple digits, I couldn't help myself way out in the country roads!) The sound of the motor with my new Mistral Carbon Fiber race pipe is AWESOME and I see heads turn left and right and people commented how great the motorcycle sounded as I arrived and departed. Exhaust popping is reduced by 95% and only occasionally pops on rapid deceleration and I am sure this can be tuned out with some minor adjustments.

Suffice it to say that this bike is really intoxicating now! The fun factor went up by an order of magnitude and I am so looking forward to this spring and summer of long rides on her with this new setup.

Todd was very helpful and polite during the whole process and I am 100% satisfied. The shipping was prompt and packing was outstanding with everything being protected by extensive bubble wrapping and air pillows inserted in the shipping box.

I've fallen in love all over again with my Stelvio and now with this fuel management system, she has surpassed my BMW R1150GS as my favorite Adventure Touring motorcycle.

If you are considering this upgrade, don't be like me and wait so long because "your just not sure". It is literally the very best thing you will do to increase your joy with your motorcycle. I'm standing with Todd when he says that after riding a properly fueled Moto Guzzi, I cannot ever imagine riding one that is not!

This is my own opinion and I have not been paid nor compensated in any way, shape, or form. I sincerely mean what I have said here and highly recommend this upgrade to you. You will love it!

Thanks so much Scott, getting anyone to post positive things like this is like pulling teeth apparently. I've been enjoying PC'ed Guzzis since 2001, and when done right, is a remarkable transformation as you see. That said, it is a tool for tuning and still needs adjustment, just like your bike does on occasion. Always contact me annually or at every service for a tweak, or any time doesn't feel perfect. Happy to be of help. Thanks again Scott, I'll follow up with you via email.

To the few almighty nay-sayers who love to put me and my work down (who don't post here anymore, but do everywhere else there is a big crowd that feeds the ego)... Keep looking foolish and ignorant, thanks.

I purchased a ECU Flash Tool from Todd back in the fall for my 2013 Stelvio. Could not be happier with the results.

Z

Back