Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above. WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

A walk around of my custom V7 (aka Lord Vader)

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by Hippo-Drones, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Tuned and Synch'ed

Were all these mods worth it? Cost wise, possibly not, but I bloomin love my bike and have not seen one like it! :)

Poppe and Sandy Wright like this.
  2. My name is Jeff

My name is Jeff Cruisin' Guzzisti

Looks really good mate! The red paint with the black frame,wheels and rims is perfect.
    Nice job!

Hippo-Drones likes this.
  3. Hippo-Drones

Thank you Jeff :)

4. RAYT

RAYT Tuned and Synch'ed

Good looking V7. Todd was just telling me about the Kineo wheels, that looks like a fun bike to ride!

Hippo-Drones likes this.
  5. Hippo-Drones

I love it mate... Never kept a bike as long as I have owned this little V7, I keep contemplating selling it to build a new project but this one is under my skin! :)

6. EMFC

EMFC Just got it firing!

Where did you get the plate mount?

7. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

8. roadventure

roadventure High Miler GT Famiglia

Congratulations! You have made a difficult to sell motorcycle virtually impossible to sell, if you ever choose to do so. But, what is most important is that YOU like it!

Hippo-Drones likes this.
  9. Hippo-Drones

Hahaha, indeed, and if I were to ever sell it, I'd not be looking to folk like yourself to buy it from me. :)

10. Hippo-Drones

I got it off ebay iirc:
    ebay.co.uk/itm/Motorcycle-License-Number-Plate-Bracket-Holder-Side-Mount-For-Harley-Dyna-Custom/172488624858?hash=item28291f8ada:g:-70AAOSwZQRYfGpY

11. mother goose

mother goose Just got it firing!

Oh I don't know some people will buy any old shit LOL not that this bike is shit I think it's cool but I am cagey I think the day you buy is the day you sell so I will only buy stock low milege bikes and keep them stock apart from practical performance upgrades that can easily be unbolted again if I need to change a part. I treat them well put on a few thousand miles and aim to get most my money back. I have watched the video of this bike before and it will certenly appeal to some people who like something different but don't have the skills to do it.

Hippo-Drones likes this.