Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - we've been proud to harbor such wonderful Guzzisti camaraderie since 2005, for FREE. Times have changed, and so have the attitudes and expectations of far too many. Starting Jan 1, 2020, we will likely be shifting to a paid to participate format. You will still be able to read for free. This should alleviate all of the negativity that the free social media channels have created. If you are a donor or customer of ours, you're in, just use the Contact tab above if your account is not already promoted, or you can Upgrade your account once signed in. Or the Donate tab above is another option. We look forward to continuing this service to the Guzzi community, but it is not cheap or easy to host and maintain. We wish you the best for the Holidays and in the New Year.

Amphibious Air Cushion on Griso 1200 8V

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by dwpeek123, Jun 19, 2017.

1. dwpeek123

dwpeek123 Just got it firing!

I Just got an Amphibious Softseat (Large) by Hepco Becker. This air cushion seat pad has made all the difference for me. I love my Griso but have always found the seat to be somewhat uncomfortable. What I like about it is it self-inflates if you open the valve and lift off of it, then close the valve. I can do it while I’m riding. On curvy roads I deflate it to give good contact with the bike. On straightaways I’ll reinflate it for comfort. Wish I’d bought this years ago.

Has anyone else had experience with this accessory? Or anything similar?

Also, might as well say that my luggage is Hepco & Becker C-Bow Luggage. The C-Bow mounts were very easy to install, and the semi-rigid bags are great. They hold a lot, look great, and don’t interfere with my passenger’s legs.
    https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/c-bow-moto-guzzi-griso/

The bags are Hepco & Becker Sport Soft Bags,
    https://www.guzzitech.com/store/category/body-n-bags/hepco-becker-body-n-bags/griso-118v/

IMG_3644.JPG

IMG_3525.JPG

2. Brian UK

Brian UK GT Reference

And there was me thinking someone was using a Griso as a jet ski.:D

3. not-fishing

not-fishing Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

The Griso I can ride 14 hrs in a day as long as I take breaks every 90 minutes or so. with a little "standing" on the pegs on quiet straight roads.

For my V11 Lemans the legs give out due to the high pegs I decided to raise the seat with a Alaskan Sheepskin seat cover long hair ($80 or so). I was surprised at how much more comfortable the seat was -- I was just looking for a little less knee bend.

[​IMG]