• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

And then there were three

We have many of those here in Ohio that are functional and in excellent condition. One here in my city too.

I love going to see them and riding through them.

Nice photos!

i’m trying to do more of historic landmarks on my way to the mountains

You seem to be enjoying your new Norge very much. Good for you!

It’s so nice to see people in love with their Moto Guzzi motorcycles instead of the same old bitching and complaining people that come in and out of here like the breeze.

Good on you. Enjoy.

Funny you say that I took the Aprilia to the mountains last week because I was concerned about the funky powder on the wheel. I was missing my Norge after the first fill up with my tiny 3 gallon tank

Very nice.
I've been stuck running a Kubota on a job for the last 3 days. No time for fun. At least I'm working beside a beautiful, calm lake. Maybe tomorrow afternoon and then the weather takes a turn for the worse.

as soon as i’m back together, i will head to the mountains/ this sign is on cherohala skyway.
Oh the memories... I was part of a Victory motorcycle video shoot there, and one of the constabulary that was hired to close the road and protect us, belligerently threatened to give me a speeding ticket and shut the shoot down if I broke the speed limit after one pass for the camera. He was told to leave and was replaced after the Producer wasted a ton of time speaking with his Captain.

E14FE94E D045 483F B8EA 3D9575D7CC90 EF6D0D98 B96A 4890 8998 BB14F71AD85B DD99F201 FD71 4A9B BEF5 D0F43F0D3736

The Cherohala Skyway is one of my all time favorites and makes a great 300 mile one day loop from my house.
Aas a warning, It has two big flaws! One, everybody, especially two up dressers get so distracted looking at the scenery that they forget they are riding a cork screw road then it's crash time. Second, the states added way too many pull offs all with blind entrances and exits. Scary enough at the posted 40/45 but seriously dangerous at the 60+ some run.

i crashed and totaled my 08 concours on the skyway. plus laid down my dorsoduro on sheet ice on the skyway. it’s still my favorite road

The Cherohala Skyway is one of my all time favorites and makes a great 300 mile one day loop from my house.
Aas a warning, It has two big flaws! One, everybody, especially two up dressers get so distracted looking at the scenery that they forget they are riding a cork screw road then it's crash time. Second, the states added way too many pull offs all with blind entrances and exits. Scary enough at the posted 40/45 but seriously dangerous at the 60+ some run.
very easy to do 80 mph sweepers. best sweeper corners i have ever seen

That’s a teaser , what year, where’s the link to the commercial !!!
I did most of the riding for Vics print and videos (still grab from one below) from ‘06 through ‘12 or so, when they demanded critical riding skills and ability. One of the Vic ads ran during a SuperBowl commercial ions ago, but that was in the early days of YouTube and related, so that’s all deep archived. Two of the major highlights was spending many days over the years riding with Arlen Ness and Fam, and it was a blast piloting all of the stunning female models, the one shown above was a pro cheerleader of the TN Titans.
All fun and games, right up until they bought Indian, and I got tossed aside in the transition (kind of, see below).
I remained behind the scenes as support and logistics for many years, picking up the bikes that the “more diverse” models they hired crashed. Many times I had to put on the gear and ride while they “modeled” for the still shots. I haven’t worked with them in a few years now, but we’ll see what time brings. Certainly Guzzi is too ignorant for my help. I’ve given up offering.

F26621FC E633 459B AF28 3801CCF0C94B

24BD4E51 CCA5 4B6B 98C1 7748A0096EB6
91398F16 7841 4B7F 871A 3EEDD7675869

Myself and Todd Williams Pro Photographer showing off his work and my riding for the Vic brochure 2013.

F9E41268 2B56 4FC4 94F4 F1B3184B1874

A few of the fun Indian gigs...

51290E91 E6E6 427A A4F0 F20B63C6DCE8
2871AE6C 9027 4F4B A41C 14A8AF470E3B

I made the billboards in all black in 2013:

22228B7B 9FE1 4FB6 80E4 16990231FEEB

On stage at the Buffalo Chip during the Indian unveil also in 2013:

ABCC4C03 4BD4 4AAD 8A2B 53AFA1DA3AEA

Ok - Ya Gotta Spill the Beans on these !!!!
Already posted on it here;

But here go again... (Me and my Stelvio make a cameo in the Behind the Scenes vid)

Back