• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Another eBike Co available on GTM

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
One of my big vendors launched Erik Buell's collaboration this morning, so these are now available here too. I won't put them online, but if anyone here wants one, ping me direct email (only please); Info @GuzziTech.com - retail is a (staggering) $5495. For those in SoCal, happy to get you one at a great price if you can pick up. Just an FYI.

Fuell eBikes

I am a great fan of Erik B. However, I am not old enough to require electric assist on my bicycle (yet!).
Best of luck with this new venture.
Me too as a former owner and Pro Buell Racer. I know Erik personally/well... and me yet either.
This isn't a new venture, just letting folks know I can get them.

OY !
So you figure you have to be an old fart to get an Ebike ?
What’s your *Relational” for someone purchasing a small / large displacement Motorcycles !!!

Ask you friend what their buyer demographic is ?

So you figure you have to be an old fart to get an Ebike ?
No, there's tons of hipper/cooler versions, and even fat tire Mtn bike versions that exceed $15k. The Italia Mtn bike version I can get I posted on earlier here, and the other here in SoCal is Super73. Indian Moto just announced a collaboration.

Super73-x-Indian-Hooligan-FULLRES-5-copy.jpg

$5,495 electric bike?

I think, “Nay, nay!”

Maybe when I’ve gone senile or monkeys shoot out my butt…

Where do people come up with these prices anyway?

Actually $5.7k is not that expensive for a e-bike (ridiculous though that sounds), check out the local bikes in Comox. I saw one the other week knocking on the door of $10k
I know, I have seen them in the stores here as well. I just think that level of pricing is ridiculous. If I want an electric bike I'll convert my existing Kona for a small fraction of that cost.

No, there's tons of hipper/cooler versions, and even fat tire Mtn bike versions that exceed $15k. The Italia Mtn bike version I can get I posted on earlier here, and the other here in SoCal is Super73. Indian Moto just announced a collaboration.
I believe you but for me, it just has zero appeal. I ride a motorcycle because of the same reason you do, they are mechanical and I adore mechanical machines. I love the 90 degree V-twin cylinder because I love how it feels when it runs. In truth, I love everything about it.

The electric bike could do 35 mph and go 200 miles on a charge, and I wouldn't be interested but hey, they have reviews of people who love the thing and sing its praises, so it looks like it may become really popular and a sales hit.

I must admit, I'm not much in tune with today's technology. I think I'm officially a Fuddy Duddy! :D :D :D

Two things started the journey to the E-Fat bike.
Walking a bunch of great trails last winter
The park rangers figuring out they probably should Not be letting me ride the Honda through the park trails.

Need Fat tires for the snow.
They couldn’t turn me away at the Park gate on a ebike ;/

Lastly they were on sale at Cosco for what it would have cost for a “meh” level fat bike.
( if it’s not what I imaged , it can become a no ebike with a new rear wheel and lose 30lbs )

I already have a road bike and a full suspension mountain bike, what’s one more :) eh Scott

Since I was riding motorcycles long before I bought my first mountain bike, I had to reverse the brake levers on the bicycle before I killed myself (right hand=front brake, not rear brake). When riding a bicycle in the dirt, it is hard to follow the old adage "if in doubt, gas it" when the wheels start to slip! An e-bike would solve that problem.

Since I was riding motorcycles long before I bought my first mountain bike, I had to reverse the brake levers on the bicycle before I killed myself (right hand=front brake, not rear brake). When riding a bicycle in the dirt, it is hard to follow the old adage "if in doubt, gas it" when the wheels start to slip! An e-bike would solve that problem.
I hear you. I also had to reverse them when I purchased a new MTB in Canada. I was used to the UK set up where right hand = front brake. Seems much more sensible (to me at least), as someone who also rides both. I was forever skidding the MTB back tire otherwise

Last edited:

Super73-x-Indian-Hooligan-FULLRES-5-copy.jpg
If you go down to ladera ranch in socal that whole area is infested with super73's

Back