Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Anyone near to Corbin?

Discussion in '24-7 Lounge' started by Cantaloop, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Cantaloop

Cantaloop Just got it firing!

I owned a California Titanium last year. Everything is fine - but the driverseat is terrible. Now i like to buy the MG-CS-S-Seat by Corbin. But unfortunately the german dealer about 610$. The US price is 329 bucks only.

Ok, like everybody - i have to work hard for my money... does anybody like to help me? I need someone to buy this seat und send it to germany.

i am looking forward for some offers.

Kindest regards

2. Steve S

Steve S Tuned and Synch'ed

I just bought a Corbin seat for my Griso and the UK dealer wanted £550 so I ordered it direct from Corbin, basically cutting out the middle man's profit, I had some duty to pay when it arrived in the UK but still saved about £100.

3. ARVENO

ARVENO Cruisin' Guzzisti

I agree with Steve , Contact Corbin , and ask for a shipping quote . I am sure they will ship overseas .
    I can help you if you want , but i doubt you will save money comparing the shipping cost directly from Corbin.
    I am in NY , I shipped few things from here to Milan ( where i used to live ) and i guess the shipping from NY to you will be something like 100 bucks .
    Plus from Corbin to me another 30 ?

Anyway if u need help , let me know...
    Ciao
    Marco

Steve , I can't keep my eyes off your bike... looks awesome.