• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Anyone ridin Monday

guzzi jon

High Miler
GT Contributor
The missus is fed up with spending time with me, any of you folks up to riding Monday? Post or PM me if you're interested, if not, I will just find me some harley guys who dont mind ridin in the winter:p
Cheers,
Jon

Hey Jon.
I'd like to hook the SS up to that fancy Software thing-a-ma-bob.
Find true zero.
You know how to use it? :blink:
I can poison you with some Carrillo's?

Don,
Lets do it, but lets ride first... I need to stop by frys and buy a usb to serial bus cable.... gots the vdsts software on XP and on Vista, so good to go.... Call me dude, lets ride.... tuning cold bikes only get you good runnin cold bikes, lets ride, then tune..... you in son?
well???? Heck, todd's at a high mountain hideout that we will pass, perhaps we can get the skinny from the master.....
regardless, I have been so wrapped around work that I have abandoned life, and I riding tomorrow.... fixin guzzi's counts as riding
call me

Don,
I am game for anything, start anywhere like starbucks.... I was just figuring, my cable is at work, so I need to go into frys to get a serial to usb cable. Perhaps Todd at the top of the Mullloholand raceway would be around for a few to dial you in. If not, I suggest we ride, then take my PC, VSDTS and software to the Garcia estate and fetch the cable from there and sort the bike. I have it loaded on a vista laptop and a XP laptop, so we should not have glitches, also got the latest patches.... Just my 2 cents worth, tweak em after riding, not while warming up.... We can do it an my thrashed gayrage too.... I am interested in what you think is the problem. we can set the tb's, and check out the stuff, but you've changed pipes and such and may need a remap.... BTW, if Jeanne will put up with the noise, and you can stave off the neighbors , I may have a lead on a cheap 150 KN dyno
call me am

I've got the cable for the Power Commander. Is it the same?
I'd think it would be best if we went straight to the ECU.

Don
The cable is the USB to serial cable to hook up the PC, they sell em everywhere. When are we riding. Do you want to meet somewhere and end up tunin. Will todd chime in and offer us to swing by for a tune up at his place??? Dont matter, tell me where you want to meet for riding, we sort the rest

don, gots a new blackberry storm, send me your phone number

Don and I are meeting at Carillo's on Sherman way for a bit of Mexican breakfast, then a run to the hills, join us if you can, call or PM if you can make it....Carillo's is the best mexican breakfast in the valley

..I ain't shitting brother, that sounds great. Can't right now but believe me, one day (soon) it will go down like that;)

Fed the wife and sent her off to work.
I can live like this (if I could only afford it).

Hey Bob, you up?
The last candle was last night.
Time to return to our shared Guzzi-mitzvah. Hanging out with Jon.

The SS shall return in glory.
blob blob blob blob blob blob.....

Leathers on as my draggin jeans dont fit anymore, so I'm fully suiited for Carrillos.... Clean livin and no spleen knocked 50 lbs off me, gots to do something about that clean livin.....

I'm running about this morning to pick up Jam's bike at Papa's house, then back home. You guys are welcome to come by. Ping my cell if you're headed this way.

Just looked on line, it's 12:30, you folks probably done riding & gone to playing with the harware/software. I'll be heading to Angeles Forest, Big T, then back to play with T3 jetting, back out again.

Too bad we missed you Bob, and also Todd's post, but a good ride for sure....

I hooked up with So Cal Don at Carillo's, a 50 year old traditional mexican joint, make everything, gots em 6~8 toothless old mexican ladies tossin tortillas and sloshin menudo. We chowed great, Don going for the guts..
We headed up Stunt road, and on the down side of Piuma ran into a bit of ice on the road, quite unexpected in the malibu mtns... but the roads were empty and other than a bit o ice, was quite a great ride. I dont have any pics of Don as he had to bail early for his ballet audition.... I spent the next few hours ridin the malibu mountains, very nice indeed.

My Griso overlooking Mulholland looking down at the rich pukes...
richpuke.jpg

griso-3.jpg

I sat in L.A. traffic for more then 3+ hours to pick up Jam's bike, but it was a pleasure having Chuck in my driveway when I got back. Jon, ping me direct... if you were on Piuma, you rode past my place.

Did you guys get the software/bike sorted?

Woo, eee. Todd & Gretchen have a *fairly* nice place there.:woohoo: We need to get a bunch of Guzzi guys and girls there and trash it..B) Looks like some great off roading in their back yard..
Dang, didn't bring my new camera with me. Wonderful day in the SMMs today.

Back