• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Authorized Moto Guzzi dealers in the USA

captshortfield

Tuned and Synch'ed
I will be starting my cross country ride on my Norge (about 10K) in late April and would like to put the Guzzi dealers throughout the USA on my GPS. Does anyone have access to or information on a list of these dealers......lat and long would be very helpful.:dry: My last trip was on a BMW and they provided a downloadable list that placed all of the US dealers on my GPS........didn't need them but they were there for me. It would be a comfort knowing where I could find help when/if needed.

Another great idea that BMW has is a book of BMW enthusiasts throughout the country that are willing to help a stranded rider.......I haven't used that service either but have received a couple of calls for assistance from riders passing through the area. Does anyone know if Guzzi enthusiasts have such an organization?:unsure:

When I did my trip last summer, I used information that I got from this site: http://www.sundaymorningrides.com/poi/dealers/.

You need to pick Moto Guzzi (I also picked BMW thinking that those dealers might be able to help with tires or oil changes). Then click on the "download" link and you are given the list of various formats that you can download. I was able to use POI Loader with my Zumo and had access to all of the dealer information. Note that some of the information is a bit wrong, but it *is* better than nothing.

Michael

radguzzi wrote:
From the Moto Guzzi US website....

http://www.motoguzzi-us.com/dealers/dealers.asp?lin=eng

Click on "List All Dealers"

Have a great ride...!

Yes, also join the Moto Guzzi National Owners Club and obtain the latest Directory for packing with you...

Best,
Rob

I'd be careful using this list Rob's given. SEVERAL of the Guzzi dealers listed in Both North and South Carolina are NO LONGER Guzzi Dealers. Myers in Asheville, NC, Interstate Cycles in Cornelius, NC are two that I can think of right off the top of my head. Of course if you're not heading to the Carolina's then you have no worries! :laugh:
Murphy

Dean Rose wrote:
Myers will do service work still I believe. They have a great mechanic for them.

Dean

Yeah Dean... but they're not "Authorized Guzzi" repair center - no warranty work.
I thought that was the question? :laugh:
Murphy

Yeah, I probably should have included the disclaimer that some of these dealers may be former dealers... Never know when one closes the doors..

The up side is that there are some new ones not listed... Tri-Sports in Topsham, Maine if you are in the area and need help.

You can call me too... :)

rd

Capt, what is your planned path?

PM me direct, and I might be able to help you out.

I rode out to indiana last summer and before I left i got a list of Guzzi dealers off the US Guzzi site. Nice info to have but nothing went wrong so i didn't need to use any of the dealers. I did stop at Speaker's in Ohio just to see the place. Reminded me of the older type of bike shop, lot's of action and no fluff.

If going thru Arizona, Phoenix is a top store to visit, keep your distance from the one near Prescott.

Have a great trip. Let us all know how the trip went on the Norge, any problems, fuel mileage, rideing concerns and pointers and roads to ride on and stay away from when on a nation wide trip.

In by "the one near Prescott" you mean Encore Performance in Prescott, I disagree big time. On the contrary, I would highly recommend Encore, & it's owner Jim Knaup. When the tranny in my 1000S locked up on the way home from the Prescott Rally a few years ago (would only shift up, not down, so I was stuck in 5th gear) & I got stuck near Kingman, Jim came & got me with his pick up, brought me back to Prescott, & fixed the bike up right. Even more amazing, the only thing he charged me for the 360 mile round trip "tow" was the gas he used for the drive. And the charges for the repair itself were more than reasonable. I owe him big time, & I have seen & heard many others compliment him as well. Pretty amazing I thought, esp since I bought the bike from a private party & never lived near enough to Prescott to be able to use him on other than an emergency basis. I owe him big time, & know others who pretty much feel the same.

Back