• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Bellagio screen and pannier pictures required

guzziguy

Tuned and Synch'ed
Hi all

Researching the possibilities of running a Bellagio for a few years. I'm interested in the 2009 colour scheme and comfy saddle option.

What I need to see is some pictures of the MG screen and MG panniers. I am interested to know if these options turns the bike into a good touring machine. It will also be used as a commuter in all weathers except for snow.

Ive found pictures of the screen on its own but I cant find any of it fitted to the bike. Id also love to see close ups of the panniers and their insides AND what the frames look like when the panniers are removed from the bike....

Thanks for any pictures and info in advance.

Oh, forgot to ask, Whats the tank range of the Bellagio too?

MaxMoto Have these picures

DSC00101_JPG.jpg

DSC00100_JPG.jpg

I took about 300 pics at the 2009 Helsinki Bike Show yesterday but unfortunately my camera decided it would be terribly funny to only take vga resolution pics even though I especially checked before that the camera was set to take 5 Mpix pictures!
So my pics are mostly practically useless...

There was a Bellagio with a screen and some small leather panniers (no idea if they are MG or what).

Very small pics here

Thanks for the Bellagio pics... The screen looks ok fitted I reckon and may offer a reasonable bit of protection for the rider.

How practical do you guys/gals think the Bellagio is as a commuter as well as weekend fun bike for me and my 9 year old son with the odd long trip thrown in for good measure?

What I've read about the engine tells me it's a sweet one, probably the sweetest of all new blocks. Pillion seat doesn't look bad for a child either, but I'd have an adult try it. After all your kid will grow up with your bike ;)

It's probably a very good commuter bike. From what I hear it's reasonably light, very nimble, and with a lively motor. Those are probably also the qualities you'd look for in a weekend commuter bike. For longer touring, I really can't tell, but saddle and/or suspension upgrades are always possible. Best thing would be to arrange for a testride with the screen fitted, though, to check to what extent it influences the steering!

Back