• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Bellagio Values in Oz

ghezzi

High Miler
GT Contributor
Hi guys,
Contemplating the purchase of a Bella and Sunstate in Qld are doing them for $16490 rideaway (2010 models).

Too much bullshit with banks/finance for the self employed so next option is paying cash for a second hand bike.

Considering the current NEW PRICE, what would be fair price for older models with varying kms?
Looking at stock '07 model with less than 20,000k.

Ghezzi,
If that is the one on Bikepoint it would seem reasonable value just remember to add the additional rego transfer charges and stamp duty etc. as you will need to re-register in Qld.
Really depends if it is in good nick or a clunker, a ride and a good look listen will help to clarify that.

That ride away price for a new one does look good though with full warranty.
Whatever you do decide on don't ever look back as comparing prices after you bought something is a waste of time and can only lead to being pissed of if you see what might seem to be a better deal.
Mark

Hi Mark, I don't look back once the decision is made.
Just been out of the loop for a long time.
Quite a few with very low K's, including one who is firm at $17k.

Any opinions or knowledge on year models/recalls/updates etc.

Only real 'Update' has been a change to the breather hose to the collector box because some of them puke oil and some don't. I think that is a break-in issue, the ones that blurt out oil tend to have been babied and since the MEPS is lower than other big blocks due to the shorter stroke they will be more likely to glaze their borse or not seat the rings if they aren't given a bit of a hurry-up early in the piece.

$16,490 out the door sounds like a very good price. Does that come with the luggage and screen package that was being offered recently? If so its particularly good. Certainly worth nagging them about the *extras* although that offer seems to be no longer on the webpage

http://www.motoguzzi.com.au/

While buying second hand can be fine it can also be a nightmare if it's a bike that's been screwed with. If you can I'd go with new then at least you have a known quantity AND a two year warranty. Having said that the Bellagios have proved to be pretty damned un-burstable. You'll also have the advantage of really being able to enrage the Yanks 'cos they don't get the Bellagio which is a huge shame as it's a deadly bike!!!! :twisted:

Pete

pete roper said:
You'll also have the advantage of really being able to enrage the Yanks 'cos they don't get the Bellagio which is a huge shame as it's a deadly bike!!!!

Fine... rub it in. :pinch:

Well Pete they'll just have to make do with thgose Bellagio look alikes they make.

swagzz said:
Well Pete they'll just have to make do with thgose Bellagio look alikes they make.
Hmmm... perhaps the other way around, built circa 2002:

TE-Stoner-SD04.jpg

I was waiting for that reply Todd

Was not this beast referred to as; GUZZILLA?
Guzzilla.jpg

ghezzi said:
I was waiting for that reply Todd Was not this beast referred to as; GUZZILLA?

I refer to my Jack-all as my Beast, but this is the one you refer to perhaps?

Guzzilla1www.jpg

I was supposed to pick Bella up last weekend, from Port Macquarrie.
The plan was to ride the Oxley, 3 times and drive home.

Unfortunately work before play. If anybody finds that Mexican bloke Manual Labour, can you please shoot him.
bourke001.jpg

Bella is obscured for obvious reasons, I don't tow Guzzi's, just Beemers and Harley's.

Just been for my first ride, a night time jaunt around Brizzy, I LOVE GUZZI'S.

Back