• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Bluebonnet and Gravity Center Rally Hearne TX April 27

Mad Mac

Just got it firing!
First Annual Texas Intrepid Guzzi Riders
Bluebonnet and Gravity Center Rally
Sunday April 27 at 11:30 am
Johnny Rebs Dixie Cafe, Hearne

Join brother Guzzisti from all points of the compass
at the gravity center of Dallas, Austin and Houston
for fellowship and good food. Don't be late!

Mad,
Have riders thrown their hat in for this meet-up? Are you organizing it? Where will the ride go?
Trying to decide if It's something I want to do.

-Thanks

I didn't have a guzzi in the spring, but I have one now!! Looking for other guzzis to meet and ride with.

You are just in time. From the Moto Guzzi National Owners Club Calendar:

Oct 5, 2014
31st ANNUAL GUZZI RIDERS IN TEXAS (GRIT) RALLY
The one-day FREE event for Guzzi riders and their guests will be held at the American Legion, Post 15, 18251 CR 498 in Lindale, Texas. It begins Sunday morning, October 5, at 8:00 A.M. with coffee, tea, and Ken Hand's delicious homemade dessert breads. Enjoy a scenic "Armadillo Run" through East Texas or do some tire kickin' and bench ridin' with friends. There will be Awards, a 50/50 drawing and door prizes. Spaghetti Lunch is included! Come Friday or Saturday, October 3 and 4, for the Pre-Rally Campout and camp for free at the American Legion. If you need electric and water hookups, then it will cost $15 per night. Please contact me in advance if you need electric and water hookups. You can pitch a tent wherever you want - by the lake or under the trees on higher ground! There is a big fire ring by the lake and plenty of wood for a fire if we don't have a burn ban this year. Friday supper and Saturday breakfast and supper will be included also. You will find plenty of things to do in the East Texas area so you won't get bored if you come early! Kids and pets are welcome. For those of you who don't like to camp, there are several motels in Lindale and surrounding areas. For more information, contact MGNOC Texas State Rep Georganne Foster, 903-316-7720 or georganne@suddenlink.net.

Lindale is near Tyler and you do not have to be a member of MGNOC to attend. My understanding is that it is the largest rally of Guzzis in Texas.

As for me, Johnny Reb's drew about 17 Guzzisti, but I couldn't make it. For a number of reasons, I have had to hang up my helmet and sell my California EV. This is the third time that I have quit riding for good, but I think this time it is going to stick. You youngsters take it easy and enjoy the ride.

Thanks for the post/info! I have friends that live in lindale! I definitely will check it out. I'm already committed two weekends in October, so this might be hard to do.

Will there be a second Annual Texas Intrepid Guzzi Riders
Bluebonnet and Gravity Center Rally? If so, when and where?

Will there be a second Annual Texas Intrepid Guzzi Riders
Bluebonnet and Gravity Center Rally? If so, when and where?

That will be up to a some other intrepid Guzzi rider. I've sold mine and quit riding altogether.

To promote the Cabin Fever Rally in Grapeland where 12 attended last February and the Gravity Center Rally in Hearne where 17 attended, I used several forums: Wild Guzzi, Two Wheeled Texans and the Austin Guzzi Riders on Facebook as well as this forum. Feel free to pick up the riding gauntlet and promote your own rally.

Take it easy, good luck and enjoy the ride.

Back