• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Breva 11 - Norge 12 & 1200 Sport Registry and picture thread

2008 1200 Sport; VIN #ZGULPUS068M112557; Cedaredge, CO. Rode 'em both today. Bought the Guzzi Aug. 14, 2020 in up-state NY and got home Aug. 22; 2,800 enjoyable miles.
Sorry I missed your post Nick, now added... thanks much, and hope to see you here often.

Thanks again all - I'm now a Guzzisti! :clap:

Looking for a tank bra - oddly I can't find any on eBay. There's a seller in France but I'm not sure if the one for the 1200 he sells will fit the 8V. Don't know if the tanks are different. Also looking for a stock seat and the little cover (part GU05464830) for the rear frame if I were to remove the tail rack. There's a local Guzzi dealer so I'll check their parts dept before I post a WTB here.

She rides smooth, is responsive, so much more responsive than the cruiser I was used to, and wow I didn't even need to get into top gear on the highway home. Glad to be part of the family now - now to start learning and riding. Stay tuned for all the questions lol!

201442471 10158382213501733 8629729332917005034 n

Congratulations!

I have my stock seat I could sell but I think the shipping might be a little crazy to Florida from Quebec.
The first thing I did was remove the top case and rack. I didn't even know there was a cover for it.

Thanks again all - I'm now a Guzzisti! :clap:

Looking for a tank bra - oddly I can't find any on eBay. There's a seller in France but I'm not sure if the one for the 1200 he sells will fit the 8V. Don't know if the tanks are different. Also looking for a stock seat and the little cover (part GU05464830) for the rear frame if I were to remove the tail rack. There's a local Guzzi dealer so I'll check their parts dept before I post a WTB here.

She rides smooth, is responsive, so much more responsive than the cruiser I was used to, and wow I didn't even need to get into top gear on the highway home. Glad to be part of the family now - now to start learning and riding. Stay tuned for all the questions lol!

View attachment 22426
Try af1racing.com pretty good selection of a lot of Norge parts

First major trip with friends to the black Forrest in Germany on my Moto Guzzi Norge!
Congrats and welcome! I copied your post here to this thread for the Registry and pics. Love to get your VIN# and elated for the first post of this thread... and to whomever owns the Jackal riding with you, hope they'll drop in as well and add their info here; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/bb-tonti-registry-and-pic-thread.12601/

Hope to see you here and posting often! Saluti!

thanx for having me. I just picked up a 2015 guzzi norge. I ride a aprilia dorsoduro also. located in Augusta, Georgia. I'm 5 hours from the mountains and do lots of dragon riding too. so far just a slip on. had a concours but I crashed and totaled it on the cherohala skyway. plan on y pipe/gtm flash. I found a tank bra in Germany as I have the paint bubbles. cheers. I know lots of loops/ great roads. just ask.

Attachments

• camphoto_758783491.jpg
    camphoto_758783491.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
thanx for having me. I just picked up a 2015 guzzi norge
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Thanks for posting. I copied your post to this thread as I thought you'd find it interesting. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post here. Hope to see you here posting often.

Back