• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Breva door stop

ghezzi

High Miler
GT Contributor
Went to Springwood Suzuki this morning (also Aprilia/Guzzi dealer) for a coffee and look - at real bikes. Grant turns up on his 50,000k but immaculate 750 Breva and wonders in for coffee as well.

An elderley gent turns up on his brand new VFR1200 crosstourer offroad thingy, the one with the fully automatic gearbox = NO CLUTCH LEVER. Elderly gent decides to park his bike at 45 degrees to all the others in the BIKE park. (ignoring the painted lines)

An engine rev, a tyre chirp, a lunge forward ................... straight into the Breva which flew into the garden .............................

Scarry part is, later in the day what I thought was my neutral light was actually my turn signal "indicator" flashing on the dash .................. in green. So I let the clutch lever go but luckily I just stalled.

The elderly gent probably has 20 years on me, but I feel for him ......................... this getting old sucks!

Upside for Grant, first motorcycle accident he's ever been involved in and he wasn't even on the bike. Minor cosmetic damage, elderly gent has insurance so it should all end well.

I still say, getting old sucks.

Sorry to hear that Gheezi sounds like you were very tolerant.

I have only been to Springwood Suzuki once and that was on a recent trip north . I was in a rental car and luckily no one knocked it over in the car park. I am from Newcastle and we have no Guzzi dealer here, which I cannot believe as Newcastle is the largest city outside Sydney in the state of NSW.

Any way Springield Suzuki are an agent for Guzzi in Queensland, you guys have all the luck, and they have a great cafeteria where my wife and I had our lunch and were photographed buy staff on the new Cali 1400.

I ordered new heated grips, levers for the Norge, and dri rider pants a Jacket, guzzi tee shirts and a jumper. I tell you, even though they are located in Qland this is no issue. They have a secret weapon otherwise known as 'Kyle' she is awesome when it comes to customer service.

She continually stays in contact after you place an order and backs up her words with actions. I will definitely be ordering all my Guzzi stuff through Kyle I mean springwood Suzuki, I mean Bikes are Us from now on.
You guys in Qland are lucky you have her.

Phil

Back