Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum, by FACT NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - it should be common sense, but sadly needs to be stated; BE COURTEOUS! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

Breva/Norge Fork Mods & 1200 Sport info

Discussion in 'BNS12 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

For those aware of how under-sprung and under-damped the B11/N12 suspension is, I am now offering (in place of my fork spring kit @$139 and emulator kit @$195) a drop-in kit (requires no drilling like the emulator kit) shown below for $399+ shipping. I currently have one in stock. Look for follow-up posts and install pics coming soon.

For those wanting to try just springs, I still offer straight-rates @$95 - they will also fit the 1200 Sport. The below kit is only available complete.

The 1200 Sport uses cartridge internals, so re-valving is the only option, which is a service I offer. The below kit will not fit/work on the 12S.

Contact me direct for info or to order; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Attached Files:

2. Nick

Nick Cruisin' Guzzisti

Hi Todd,
    Any updates on this?
    Thanks, Nick

3. Rafael

Rafael GT Reference

I'll be installing the kit, probably the week of March 5. Currently no room in the garage - Can't wait. My wife's camera is screwed up but hopefully it will be fixed by then. I'll post some pics even if I use my cheapo camera.

After reviewing the instructions and looking at the parts, it looks like its not going to be too difficult. Gotta find some fork vise blocks or what ever they are called.

4. GT-Rx®

Nothing to add just yet outside I am very happy with the results. Rafael above will be taking pictures and posting his results, unless someone local wants an install. I have one kit in stock at the moment.

5. Nick

Nick Cruisin' Guzzisti

Rafael,
    make sure you do a thorough job, with many pictures..... my future install will depend on you ;) .

I just installed a Penske rear shock/spring 8975DB (from Todd) on my Norge. The fork spring kit is next.
    I will probably order one as soon as I see your results.... :)

Thank you,
    Nick

6. Nick

Nick Cruisin' Guzzisti

Rafael,
    any news on this?
    Thanks,
    Nick

7. GT-Rx®

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.