• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Breva 11 - Norge 12 & 1200 Sport Registry and picture thread

Need to update. Taken at "The Snake" near the Rock Store - CA.

Snake.jpg

roadscum wrote:
Dean, are you happy with the performance of the Givi A760? Do you experience any buffeting at highway speeds?

Regards, Paul

I'm having no problems with the A-760, no buffeting that I have noticed.
Just installed the Hepco Becker engine guards this afternoon. I guess the only things I might put on the Breva after this will be a Corbin seat and a crossover.

Dean

BrevaatLakeFerry090110.jpg

Lunch stop at Lake Ferry 09 01 10 looking across Lake Onoke towards the Rimutaka Range. This a favourite 300km ride for me. The place is named Lake Ferry because long ago there was a very small ferryboat available to cross the lake near it's outlet to the sea. The high mountain point is 940m Mt Mathews. Yes, I have been to the top a couple of times - on foot of course!

First wash after the latest upgrade, the LeoVince silencer with custome inlet pipe by GT-Rx (Todd Egan). In combination with the GT-Rx Y-pipe replacing the stock catalytic converter, this bike sounds like a Guzzi should. And she goes ...

Attachments

• BPs Breva 1100 - new LeoVince GT-Rx silencer.JPG
    BPs Breva 1100 - new LeoVince GT-Rx silencer.JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 2,283
We are returning to Michigan from the Colorado National Rally. Riding home two up as my wife's Honda Rebel died near Colorado Springs on the way there. :cry: She commented that the Norge seat was excellent on the way home.
:D
Stopped in the Bad Lands for a photo op. The weather was looking grim. This photo was published in the January 2010 issue of the AMA magazine.
The Norge has over 23,000 miles in less than 1 year and no issues to date. I have replaced the fuel filter, 4 plugs & one low beam headlight bulb.

Randy & Louise

Attachments

• DSC00734 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSC00734 (600 x 450).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 2,193
Re: 1200 Sport Pic Thread

Deas Mototec fairing and fly-screen

Attachments

• AllanE-DaesMotoTecF12S-1.jpg
    AllanE-DaesMotoTecF12S-1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 5,252
  • AllanE-DaesMotoTecF12S-2.jpg
    AllanE-DaesMotoTecF12S-2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 5,250
The latest (last?) changes have been swapping the bars for Aprilia Mana bars and using the 1200 Sport clamps and switching the footrests for Buell ones as per the discussions on the
1200 Sport Forum. I've also dumped the standard Guzzi screen and gone for a FABBRI Super Sportif headlamp deflector, I'll see how this performs.... oh yes, I've switched to 1200 Sport
mirrors, which I think, from the 50-60 miles I've ridden, seem to be better than the stock 1200 Breva ones, at least I can see more than my jacket now!!

Attachments

• IMG_8168.jpg
    IMG_8168.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 2,018
  • IMG_8170.jpg
    IMG_8170.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 2,017

My 2008 red. (BBQ Sauce for my chicken strips, please!)

DSCF0038-1.jpg

MOTO GUZZI
Makes you Happy
p4240010s.jpg

p4240009.jpg

On the way to Claremont Queensland

From Claremont to Belyando Crossing

Front view
p4240061.jpg

Rear view
p4240062.jpg

Side view :D
p4240063.jpg

My Sunday job, moto commissaire at bike races.

Attachments

• 2010 Spring Classic 5.jpg
    2010 Spring Classic 5.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,859

P1000179.jpg

P1000181.jpg

Rode my FJR 1400 miles to Ohio and came back on the 1200 Sport.
P1000161.jpg

P1000176.jpg

Around 36F the snowflake icon appears to warn of icy conditions. It was a sunny day, but the temps got down to 33F
P1000190.jpg

I would love having a job like that!!
Here is one of my latest pics after attending the Anzanigo meeting at Huesca, northeast of Spain.

Norgepeque

Hope u enjoy it!

Revised and added above, BEAUTIFUL, thanks!

Dumfries BikeFest last Sunday.

Attachments

• 2010DumfriesBikefest1.jpg
    2010DumfriesBikefest1.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 1,673
My bike and the wifes

Attachments

• RIMG2211.JPG
    RIMG2211.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,528
at the campground

VIN: ZGULPU00X7M112479