• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

C14 ECU Programmer Box

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
I'm excited to announce I have finalized a deal where I can start selling a touch-screen box to those wanting to do ECU flashes, WITHOUT removing the ECU and shipping. This will be one bike specific, meaning it will capture the ECU #, and only communicate with it, no others. It also will reset the TPS (mandatory post re-flash). It will also allow you to return/flash it back to stock (it will store your stock map once you connect), or any future map revisions for whatever reason, with me via email. NOTE: This is ONLY offered with the FULL fueling kit (PC-V/AutoTune-300), as the fueling tables still aren't resolved to do a flash only.

Those whose ECU I currently have, will be returned with this box as a thanks.

Click the pic below or HERE to order.

Last edited:
Sounds like a winner to me, Todd.

If you restore the stock map, I'm assuming you have the GT-Rx restored in the touch screen device. Can you then reflash another bike with a different ECU #? I'm thinking of the situation where one might want to restore their bike to stock before selling it and then purchasing a later one.

Sounds like a winner to me, Todd.
If you restore the stock map, I'm assuming you have the GT-Rx restored in the touch screen device. Can you then reflash another bike with a different ECU #? I'm thinking of the situation where one might want to restore their bike to stock before selling it and then purchasing a later one.
Thanks Dave, I think so too. I've been working on this for a very long time.
Correct, both the stock map and whatever else is loaded can be flashed back and forth as many times as desired.
You cannot re-flash another bike per se, no. As I mentioned, this will capture the ECU #, and will not communicate with any other ECU, at all.
I can arrange to reset it for a fee, but it would have to come back to me first. I'll be very fair in this instance.

Sound like the perfect solution for me. I've been wanting to go with your fuelling package for some time but couldn't find a good time to take the bike off the road while the the ECU away.. It also addresses the sight concerns I had in the event of component failure, being able to return the bike to stock covers all that. Could you give me a price for the full package shipped to the UK?

Could you give me a price for the full package shipped to the UK?
I'll send you a note via your account here direct email. I'll also put everything online early next week as well.

Can we order just the reprogrammer ?
Unfortunately no. The fuel tables on the 7SM are unresolved as far as I have heard/seen/experienced. The full kit is required in order to make it fuel properly/dynamically (best way any way really).

Unfortunately no. The fuel tables on the 7SM are unresolved as far as I have heard/seen/experienced. The full kit is required in order to make it fuel properly/dynamically (best way any way really).

I think Rick already has the GT-Rx reflash and AutoTune package.

Hi Todd, Can you send me a price for the Programmer only as it would be great to reinstall your program as I don't think my kit has ever worked 100% since it was installed and fu**ed with by NTB Hamilton. Thanks Glenn.

Hi Todd, Can you send me a price for the Programmer only as it would be great to reinstall your program as I don't think my kit has ever worked 100% since it was installed and fu**ed with by NTB Hamilton. Thanks Glenn.
Sure, ping me direct email.

Hey Todd, is this in lieu of or in addition to performing the "Calibrate Min/Max Throttle Position" in the installation instructions for the PC-V & AT-300?
Yes it is. Both necessary and independent.

So I've just finished installing Todd's fuelling kit on my 2015 C1400 Custom and all I can say is WOW what an awesome difference this setup has made. The new ECU flash programmer is perfect as it allows me to store the factory ECU file and I can upload this back into the bike anytime I like. I'm also guessing it will be a very easy way for uploading any future revisions of the mod file that Todd may release.

Installation of the PC-V / AT-300 fuelling kit was straightforward and only took an afternoon in the garage. The wiring harness Todd supplies is of exceptionally good quality and along with his detailed instructions and pics for every step, was easy enough to run through the bike and finish up with a very tidy result. I've installed the PC-V and AT-300 modules behind the left side cover and at a glance the bike still appears absolutely factory stock, very tidy.

My other mods are Todd's cutaway airbox cover, BMS filter and Lafranconi mufflers. The results are amazing. Throttle response in the low end of the rev range is now smooth as butter, no more snatchy driveline under 2000rpm. As revs get toward 4000 there is noticeably more power and this stays solid right up through 6000+. If you look at the dyno graphs Todd has produced, I can say for sure that the actual result in my bike is exactly the same.

All up, this is an extremely well thought out kit that has obviously had many, many hours of work put into making work so well. The extra smoothness and power compared to stock is amazing and I'm no longer riding along thinking of what that factory ultra-lean fuel map is doing to my engine. Thanks heaps Todd for all your help and advice and for a really great product.

I second that review. The bike is now a pleasure to ride without that odd flat spot at part throttle.

Get the ECU programming all done without the need for the power commander and splicing, etc. and you may have a customer here. :cool:

Get the ECU programming all done without the need for the power commander and splicing, etc. and you may have a customer here.
The single fuel map is nearly impossible to decipher/interpolate with any logical sense. Perhaps they did this on purpose. Any device/map out there (including Rexxer - as I've verified it) does nothing with the fuel table. Instead of putting the ECU into static "open loop" mode, which is what the others do, the only way to properly correct the fueling is with the PC-V/AutoTune, which being a fully dynamic system, is worth the effort and expense as noted above.

Hmmm, interesting and good to know. So what does this ECU programmer box do that the PC-V now isn't? Timing? Load calc'ns?

Hello Todd. Greetings from Vancouver. Our local long time Vancouver area dealer , Pacific Motorcycles in Richmond, BC is closed. The new dealer is International Motorcycles, a Triumph dealer, from the Langley area in the Fraser Valley. We shall see if they have the desire to promote MG, as they certainly have the financial ability .
I am a little confused as to what EFI mods, remapping or power module upgrades you recommend for the 1400 California? There seems no source of parts for MG's available from Canada's major suppliers, Parts Canada and Moto Van.
What mods are most cost effective as funds are limited....Cheers, Jonathan
P. S. I have a new fly screen still available for the above as well as a set of chrome tank panels.

Back